• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reddit

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Someone brought up Reddit! Guess what? There is actually already an Elvenar group on Reddit that a regular player made. Reddit is way more similar to these forums than discord is because you actually have separated threads for every single different conversation and can just go through the titles or create your own. When people respond or comment it allows links and photos!!!!

getmomo

It won't have any involvement from inno which kind of kills it's value. The only place for that involvement will unfortunately be on discord.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It won't have any involvement from inno which kind of kills it's value. The only place for that involvement will unfortunately be on discord.
Right, but many used Elvengems which was not Inno until it stopped. Just a thought. Discord isn't that bad it just won't replace the forums.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

There are also the official Facebook and Instagram pages. While I don't know how much of those comments make it back to the devs, those are at least run by Inno employees.

hoopity

I couldn't disagree more. The only things an official forum provides is a direct place to offer feedback to the devs (which they don't really use) and paid moderators to shape conversations.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I couldn't disagree more. The only things an official forum provides is a direct place to offer feedback to the devs (which they don't really use) and paid moderators to shape conversations.

Between all the 20+ forums, there have been quire a few ideas and suggestions over the years that have been implemented either fully or partially.

hoopity

Between all the 20+ forums, there have been quire a few ideas and suggestions over the years that have been implemented either fully or partially.
I'm not going to get hung up on debating the number of implemented changes. The original statement was about forums only having value if they're officially run by inno. Suggestions and feedback can be given in many ways (twitter, facebook, or in-game mechanisms being the most common). I think a non-inno thread-based forum would be nice.