• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reduced Tournament battles?

Laochra

In all previous tournaments, four of my five cities got to do 4 province battles per day (the last one got 3). The tournament that started today, it is only letting me do two. How are we supposed to finish if we don't have access to them? Also, previously, someone had told me that the tournaments run from Tuesdays to Sundays--which makes sense because there are 6 stars next to each province in the list. But, a fellowship member said they end on Saturday afternoons, which turned out to be the case this last tournament. How do we get the last star on each province?

*Update: One of my newer cities was given the usual 4 province battles. Strange that my most advanced(oldest) city would only get two.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4699

Most likely, you haven't completed enough of the magic dust provinces to unlock the 3rd tournament province. You have to have completed a province in order to participate in the associated tournament in the province.

To get all 6 stars, plan your times around the 16 hour reset so that one day you can do tournament early in the morning and then again late that night.

Laochra

Most likely, you haven't completed enough of the magic dust provinces to unlock the 3rd tournament province. You have to have completed a province in order to participate in the associated tournament in the province.

To get all 6 stars, plan your times around the 16 hour reset so that one day you can do tournament early in the morning and then again late that night.
I kinda figured that would be the reasoning. But I still don't understand how that can be the case when my oldest city--the one where I am furthest along in the game--wouldn't have enough provinces unlocked, but my newer cities do? I'm gonna have to go check to see how many provinces I have completed in each city. Perhaps I haven't scouted enough in that one......hmm.

Thistleknot

Iaochra,
The tournaments run from 12pm CST Tuesday to 12pm CST Saturday. Basically about 96 hours. Each province that you complete resets the battle every 16 hours during the tournament, unless you use diamonds to reset it faster. This will allow you do 5-stars in a province without doing anything special (one per day). To get the 6th star, you have to have a day that you mess up your sleep a little bit and do one star in the morning and the second star in the evening 16 hours later.

Each province has four battles. Once you complete all four battles in a province for the first time in a tournament, the next province will open up. Continually doing this will open up at many provinces for this good as you have discovered on your world map. I was curious about how much it would cost to do one star on every province that I could. I ended up with 43 provinces in my tourney.

Hope this helps clear things up.