• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reinforcing an already suggested suggestion for Fellowship Adventure

kctanzen

For the Fellowship Adventures:

A single bucket that the fellowship contributes badges into and can then be place by any mage / archmage would be a nice organizational tool.
A data flag for each person putting into the bucket each stage would qualify that person for the stage prize.
This means that after each prize is awarded, a new badge has to be put in to qualify for the next stage award.
The bucket isn't cleared out / emptied until the end of the event when all of those parts go in the Great Bit Bucket in the ether anyway.

This would greatly ease the communication issues -- counting up how many of which badges to fill in the path the group decides to take and then sharing with the group is the only communication needed then.
It would be up to each player to remember to hold back a badge to toss in for the next round of awards.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
A single bucket that the fellowship contributes badges into and can then be place by any mage / archmage would be a nice organizational tool.
Unfortunately I don't think this will ever happen as it would cost inno money. From what I've read players will often drop a few diamonds to finish off a map spot so that they can move on.
A data flag for each person putting into the bucket each stage would qualify that person for the stage prize.
I would really like an indicator of some kind so I don't have to open each map spot and cross names off a list to make sure everyone gets a prize.