• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relaxed 6 Chest - 20 member FS seeks 5 more.

• Thread starter DeletedUser7717
  • Start date

DeletedUser7717

Hi, I'm the tournament master General Redjackal. Please consider us very easy going and goal oriented to our abilities.
Ideal Candidate: Score around 84536 and Boosts: planks, scrolls, or magic dust. However, no minimum level required.
We deal in the movement of high volume goods in order to supply our lower members in need (unfair trades within the FS).
We have a closed Facebook group and messenger chat with weekly updates.

Where: Winyandor on US2.
Name: Haven of Allies (Ranked 106).
Archmage: padawan1.
Members: 20.
Chest Ave: 6.
Help: 4/wk.

Stats: https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us2/12508

Attachments

• Haven of Allies.png
    Haven of Allies.png
    274.8 KB · Views: 68

DeletedUser20281

I am very interested in changing FS. I am boosted in planks, silk and gems. I'm around 7500 and love the game. Thanks ahead

DeletedUser7717

I am very interested in changing FS. I am boosted in planks, silk and gems. I'm around 7500 and love the game. Thanks ahead
Thanks for your interest. And welcome to the group! Don't forget to get our FB information from the game chat. Don't be shy if you have any questions or need unfair trades to get ahead of a tournament.