Dear Humans and Elves,
We're planning to update to game version 1.113 on Thursday, September 17th. This update comes with several changes, the details of which can be found below!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE
Today's game update to Elvenar (v1.113) has brought major changes to the way we use our military buildings.
Each building now has a separate queue allowing you to train more troops simultaneously.
This means that you now need to pay attention to 3 important points:
- Each military building will require upgrades to unlock the training slots.
- You will need to open each building separately and select from the unit types available to train them.
- Time reduction instants will now work on only the queue of the building that you have selected. Hours that are left over will not carry over to the training queues of other buildings.
- The Barracks, Training Grounds, and Mercenary Camp no longer share their production queue, which means that more units can be recruited simultaneously
- [Important note - added 17/09] The decoupling of all training grounds is total. This means that as well as having separate training queues, each building has separate slot unlocks.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- World Map - Difficulty indicators for provinces have not been scouted yet correctly show the province type again, instead of just displaying a dark background once a scout was sent elsewhere.
- World Map - Select world map tiles will no longer disappear and simply show a dark background while playing on the HTML5 client.
- Buildings - The last possible production of expired Expiring Buildings, like the Ferris Wheel Galore, can now be collected again.
- Buildings - The Squirrel Square now properly shows all animations.
- Rankings - Search results in the ranking window now show all players in the correct order, instead of displaying them in a seemingly random manner.
- Goods - Numbers indicating the number of collected Goods in the city will no longer show in red while Goods are collected, not spent.
- Tournaments - The page selector at the bottom of the Tournament province overview no longer overlaps with the last list entry.
- Loading Screen - Opening another players' Ancient Wonder from chat while the game is displaying a loading screen no longer causes the loading process to be stopped.
- Ancient Wonders - Icons in building overview and tooltips of the Maze of Dark Matter indicating the reduction of Mana decay now correctly display an arrow that points down to indicate a reduction instead of an increase.
- [Added 17.09] Corrected some productions of the Moon Bear that featured the wrong Goods in chapter 11 (produced Mana instead of the intended Seeds) and chapter 12 (produced Seeds instead of intended Sentient Goods).
Additionally, we've adjusted the chapter 16 values for Sentient Goods as the upgrade from Chapter 15 lowered the main production value instead of increasing it. All other values for this Chapter were adjusted accordingly to maintain the intended strength of the building.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Events - Fixed an issue that could cause the button to collect Quest Milestone rewards to rarely turn unresponsive on the first collection attempt.
- Chat - Chat messages sent between midnight and 2 am of the current day are no longer shown as messages that were sent "yesterday".
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team