• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.33

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would love to hear your feedback regarding our upcoming update!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9276

Ty for the news Aider.

If you don't mind me asking, does the team know about the current issues with the Elvenar game freezing when players move to a different tab?

Thanks a bunch!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Not a whole lot to discuss on this one. Thanks for the ranking breakdown

Now on to
  • Fixing player movement so that dead cities that are "protected" are moved out of the middle to make room for active players.
  • A system where the rewards from a finished AW don't fill your KP bar costing you your overnight KP LINK
  • Improving the notifications (separate tabs for trades, buffs, and other) LINK
  • Tournament rankings for Fellowships LINK
  • Showing ring distance from city LINK
  • Give us a way to use our broken rune shards when our wonders are already built LINK
  • Showing culture when visiting on mouseover by simply changing the names of buildings in the database
    mm3goi.jpg
That's all coming in 1.32 right? Right?;)
That's all coming in 1.34 right? Right?;)

DeletedUser9276

Not a whole lot to discuss on this one. Thanks for the ranking breakdown

Now on to
  • Fixing player movement so that dead cities that are "protected" are moved out of the middle to make room for active players.
  • A system where the rewards from a finished AW don't fill your KP bar costing you your overnight KP LINK
  • Improving the notifications (separate tabs for trades, buffs, and other) LINK
  • Tournament rankings for Fellowships LINK
  • Showing ring distance from city LINK
  • Give us a way to use our broken rune shards when our wonders are already built LINK
  • Showing culture when visiting on mouseover by simply changing the names of buildings in the database
    mm3goi.jpg
That's all coming in 1.32 right? Right?;)
That's all coming in 1.34 right? Right?;)

I need that ring indicator, and trade tabs and such in my life now!

Dang it soggy!

Arkadia

• We fixed an error that would show a reward window to you when your Ancient Wonder would reach a new level even though this window should only be shown to the players helping you.

I havent seen the notification when someone upgrading in awhile...

Also we dont get notification when someone leaves or joins the FS

@Mr. Deathstroke - could it be ur Flash player?

Any plans on fixing the helping hands bug?

I second that ^^^

DeletedUser9276

• We fixed an error that would show a reward window to you when your Ancient Wonder would reach a new level even though this window should only be shown to the players helping you.
I havent seen the notification when someone upgrading in awhile...

Also we dont get notification when someone leaves or joins the FS

@Mr. Deathstroke - could it be ur Flash player?

I second that ^^^

Doesn't seem to be, there's a good chunk of people who've reported it on the bugs forum.

Risen Malchiah

I need that ring indicator, and trade tabs and such in my life now!

Dang it soggy!
Just recently, a player in my fellowship encountered orcs while in Dwarves even when they did NOT overscout because they mistakenly scouted too far in one direction (perhaps to reach a trading partner). Some visual to indicate this would help a lot of people!

DeletedUser3707

My members don't have their games freeze on them but they do have to refresh many times in the same city because chat stops working. This has been going on since I can remember. I'll be here one year soon. They and myself have the game refresh all by itself too. This is my wish list. lol

WolfSinger

I keep seeing one or two people harp on the golden hands issue - to be honest there are other things that should be higher priority than those. Yes, it is a bit annoying to not have that little convenience not working properly. As for myself - I don't use those when doing my visits. I do my FS visits at about the same time each day. And when I do world visits I visit everyone on my schedule for that day regardless of previous visitation.

Gath Of Baal

I keep seeing one or two people harp on the golden hands issue - to be honest there are other things that should be higher priority than those. Yes, it is a bit annoying to not have that little convenience not working properly.

Yep I agree , it is a little thing and there are other things more important to fix. I also visit everyone in the fellowships I am in regardless of them visiting me.

But where do you draw the line at? This game already has bug after bug popping up every update. If a small bug comes out every update that is a low priority to fix because its only a small inconvenience to players and these small bugs never get fixed because there are always more important bugs that need fixing, soon the game becomes a nightmare to play once all the small inconvenient bugs are added up. The helping hands bug has been going on now for 4+ months.
If the bug was beneficial to players, it would have already been fixed. I can picture it now "OMG!!! players are getting a free diamond every time they visit a neighbor, task the whole team to look into and put a stop to this RIGHT NOW!!"

Arkadia

Whatever happened to letting us know what actually was produced when mouse over the Workshops? :eek:
miss it already!
it's especially helpful during events!
please we need that back!

Risen Malchiah

I keep seeing one or two people harp on the golden hands issue - to be honest there are other things that should be higher priority than those.
It may be minor, but for archmages, it is extremely useful for keeping track of visits. My fellowship has given up tracking visits while the bug exists because it would involve someone logging multiple times each day and/or not posting any trades so they can look through their notifications.

If the bug was beneficial to players, it would have already been fixed.
Like the bug a few months back where the chests from visiting cities always showed up in the same spot. Everyone loved this bug and some thought it was a new feature to make things easier on players, but no. That was fixed very quickly.

DeletedUser3707

Well everyone get ready for this update. It just kicked me off of Arendyll for the update. lol We shall see what happens whether we like it or not. lol

DeletedUser6085

I just wish they would fix the bugs. I had just reported one concerning the info given on buildings in the builder's icon. I was actually in the process of complaining about it to the FS when they kicked me out to do another update. Fix what's wrong, then try to improve. It's almost as if every update brings another bug along with it. :mad:

qaccy

Like the bug a few months back where the chests from visiting cities always showed up in the same spot. Everyone loved this bug and some thought it was a new feature to make things easier on players, but no. That was fixed very quickly.

Perhaps that was merely simpler to fix. Without knowing what the game's code looks like, we can't really say. Other bugs that aren't 'beneficial' are also fixed in a relatively small timeframe. It's not just ones that are 'beneficial' that quickly get fixed.