• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.39

Meggi

Meggi, protest... That is comical to say the lest. You and most of your fellowship are at the end of the game. You have nothing to spend diamonds on, this is a perfect opportunity to stage a protest. You really don't mean it unless you decline the Elementals housing upgrades :D
Kayleegrrl,
I spend more diamonds in a week then other players in a year ( still do, weather you like it or not)....just saying.
That being said, has it ever occurred to you that we are doing this for not only us, but everybody?
I can happily go and continue to buy diamonds and play if that is all you get out from this..
Sometimes, just sometimes, people do things that are selfless, this might be one of them.But that is maybe too much for you to see.
Once again, let me repeat my self. If you ask for a feedback, then I expect you to listen!! If 95 % of players are in agreement that they don't like the change, it does not take a higher math to figure out what you should do.
Please concentrate on what is important and try and understand that #1 FS in Arnedyll is united in asking INNO to listen to all of the players and feedback.
And since we are the biggest buyers of diamonds , we have decided to hit them where it hurts.
That's the bottom line.
Take it or leave it...
P.S. Crystal light house and Inno not listnening is the subject, not how much diamonds I buy or not.

DeletedUser3507

I spend too many diamonds having a magical city, it's starting to get bad...

DeletedUser4993

why not let us be the fantasy version of FoE and attack one another?
FoE, whatever that means, sounds like fighting to me. This is billed as a "fantasy building game." See Elvenar google description. Convert to this fighting will be a final straw and a see ya from me.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
FoE, whatever that means, sounds like fighting to me. This is billed as a "fantasy building game." See Elvenar google description. Convert to this fighting will be a final straw and a see ya from me.

FoE is Inno's game Forge of Empires. My sarcasm didn't come across.... however, that would at least give people a REASON to visit their neighbors since they totally destroyed the CL/BS