• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.42

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

It is that time, we are updating our servers to version 1.42 and would like to hear your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser13087

I have a Suggestion/idea. It would not let me post to that section.
A rotation tool would be great so the buildings can be turned different directions.
A storage bin so if you do not want to sell your item right away to make more room, you can store it.
The Culture Items should be made to increment and give culture points like the tools and the coins.
Just Ideas to think about.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Norashe,

Please post in the proper section, this is not the right section for suggestions and ideas for the development team. Linked below, the ideas are actually reviewed and forwarded if needed.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.14/

~Xelenia

I have a Suggestion/idea. It would not let me post to that section.
A rotation tool would be great so the buildings can be turned different directions.
A storage bin so if you do not want to sell your item right away to make more room, you can store it.
The Culture Items should be made to increment and give culture points like the tools and the coins.
Just Ideas to think about.

Silvianar

Most sound good but I would still like to see and upgrade to fix the chat screens. Several of my fellows in the worlds, like myself, are having problems with chat even working we've taken to posting in the email threads which is ridiculous.