• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.43

DeletedUser2656

This is the first game I've played and have enjoyed the challenges and watching my city evolve through the different chapters. I saw that we are getting free diamonds during the next couple of hours and would really enjoy that!

WolfSinger

@glowie and @CynthiaShelton

You needed to click on the link in the pop-up that came up making the announcement about the contest and then enter your answer in the correct forum. Hopefully, you both found your way to that forum so you could be entered.

DeletedUser10085

Found it, but haven't heard anything today - the day after.

DeletedUser51

I posted an update this morning... you would need to actually go back and check the correct forum thread for this :)

This thread is for feedback on the most recent release of the game and app and the changes that came with it.