• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.44

DeletedUser2163

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced the update schedule for version 1.44. Please provide any feedback or questions you might have below.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
The programming is working just fine I love it: It shows all the snow and ice keys and I love the scenes even though I am working by myself I have made great progress:

DeletedUser2163

Any plans for a new race, and if so any ETA? Those of us at the end of the tech tree are getting kinda bored...:confused:
Are you part of a league and if not do want to have one with just nomads in which we can run it as a league communicating and learning about each other more of a gathering of the minds and a community?))

DeletedUser4993

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced the update schedule for version 1.44. Please provide any feedback or questions you might have below.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Well once again I have been given yet another loss by your changes. How is it helpful to move supplies to where coin used to be when one tries to purchase from the wholesaler? I have now lost every single supply I had. Each change for the negative makes me lose more and more interest in playing the game. What is wrong with you people? Fix what isn't broken but don't fix what is broken seems to be your modus operandi I am so ready to quit. I have a long vacation coming up and the idea of not returning is becoming more and more attractive with each passing moment. Everything you do appears to me at least to drive players away because your actions have such a negative impact on players with those inane changes. Maybe that is what you want. People buy diamonds then quit because because of your actions. More suckers will start the game then purchase diamonds not realizing how things will change going against them since they haven't heard what you have done to previous players. I have half a mind to leave the game but continue in the forum slamming you guys about all your past changes. I can just repeat them to keep them on top so peeps will see them hopefully before they sucker into buying diamonds from INNO. All the "stop repeating this" busybodies can just add another comment to their stack of medals. I have to do something that keeps me happy for spending $100 on your game. Follow the money is so true in INNO. I am still upset about having to sell my higher level Bell Spire and Crystal Lighthouse because they are now worthless. BTW, running this ridiculously long and involved quest-line over the Christmas and New Years Holiday throws me way out of the running. Yet another move that makes no sense and squeezes me too much.

It is really a shame because you have a really good game here and the only building game in town. The quest-lines tho nuts are good. Your graphics are fantastic. I have to think. The tech tree, instants, chapters, upgrading buildings all add to the enjoyment and ability to function in Elvenar. Tho I no longer fight I am sure those that do like the fighting related AWs, upgrading of troops, armories, etc. I am so glad for one that you have started getting rid of non-players on a regular basis. I like tourneys. Trading is fun and have never seen that to such an extent anywhere but INNO.

DeletedUser2163

Well once again I have been given yet another loss by your changes. How is it helpful to move supplies to where coin used to be when one tries to purchase from the wholesaler? I have now lost every single supply I had. Each change for the negative makes me lose more and more interest in playing the game. What is wrong with you people? Fix what isn't broken but don't fix what is broken seems to be your modus operandi I am so ready to quit. I have a long vacation coming up and the idea of not returning is becoming more and more attractive with each passing moment. Everything you do appears to me at least to drive players away because your actions have such a negative impact on players with those inane changes. Maybe that is what you want. People buy diamonds then quit because because of your actions. More suckers will start the game then purchase diamonds not realizing how things will change going against them since they haven't heard what you have done to previous players. I have half a mind to leave the game but continue in the forum slamming you guys about all your past changes. I can just repeat them to keep them on top so peeps will see them hopefully before they sucker into buying diamonds from INNO. All the "stop repeating this" busybodies can just add another comment to their stack of medals. I have to do something that keeps me happy for spending $100 on your game. Follow the money is so true in INNO. I am still upset about having to sell my higher level Bell Spire and Crystal Lighthouse because they are now worthless. BTW, running this ridiculously long and involved quest-line over the Christmas and New Years Holiday throws me way out of the running. Yet another move that makes no sense and squeezes me too much.

It is really a shame because you have a really good game here and the only building game in town. The quest-lines tho nuts are good. Your graphics are fantastic. I have to think. The tech tree, instants, chapters, upgrading buildings all add to the enjoyment and ability to function in Elvenar. Tho I no longer fight I am sure those that do like the fighting related AWs, upgrading of troops, armories, etc. I am so glad for one that you have started getting rid of non-players on a regular basis. I like tourneys. Trading is fun and have never seen that to such an extent anywhere but INNO.
I have a Question for you:
Why are spending Money on a game even if it just a 100.00 a month and yes you're going to lose the building and they do become worthless and yet when they get as far as they get yes they do become worthless it is not the game is that you don't understand it: Your further in the game and when it gets like that go to another realm and start over you have reached as far as you can go: Don't blame the game for what you have already known:

DeletedUser2036

The changes that affected the bell spire /crystal lighthouse did not make them worthless at all. Their value increases with each upgrade and provide more than the bonus gods from visiting a zillion map neighbours. When you reach the Halflings chapter you begin to learn the true value of each wonder and the benefit they bring.

DeletedUser4993

I have a Question for you:
Why are spending Money on a game even if it just a 100.00 a month and yes you're going to lose the building and they do become worthless and yet when they get as far as they get yes they do become worthless it is not the game is that you don't understand it: Your further in the game and when it gets like that go to another realm and start over you have reached as far as you can go: Don't blame the game for what you have already known:

Funny, the real reason I wrote is the most recent debacle about the wholesaler change and you do not even mention that despite the fact that it is the first item in the comment. I put in one line about the BS/CL and ur all over it. Why don't u respond to the current change which is the first item in the discussion and not the last which has been beaten to death? I just put it in as yet another example of why others and myself leave the game.

#1 I am not spending $100 a month. #2 Why should I expect a building to decrease its value unexpectedly after I have used many hundreds of KP to build it up? #3 Yes, I spent money early on but haven't for a long time because I have been waiting for a good time to use it. Now that I spent money I feel like if I leave and I haven't used up my diamonds then I am wasting them. It is spend them all then quit SO IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY. The changes have only come recently to me not as far back. #4 No the buildings do not automatically become worthless or lower in value unless changes are made by the devs. They will only get better to a certain point. That is fine. I recognize they will only grow to a certain level. That DOESN'T mean the same thing as getting worthless. #5 I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER PART OF THE BS/CL. I WANTED THE GOODS and THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED IT. #6 AND no I did know they would get worse which seems to be a confusion that you have. Worse is not the same thing as reaching a certain level and going no higher. So to be nasty who doesn't understand the game?

To respond to the above player Rocky. It is worthless to someone who only wants it and needs it for goods. I do not care about the increase in buff time. So yes to me it is worthless. I won't reach Halfling because this is the last straw for me and I will be leaving fairly shortly. My New Year's resolution. It is time to move on to another game or an old one I still like. Your idea of starting in a new world isn't a bad one. What I should do is what a lot of people do and have two in the same world and help each other out.

I am editing this since some of you seem to think the changes to the BS/CL are okay. Let me try to put this in an analogy helping people to understand my position. You buy a house from a builder. You fill it with furniture. Then he comes and takes half of your furniture away. This is the removal of the benefit of the goods we would receive which is half of the value of the value of the AW. Okay now you upgrade that AW and the builder comes in again and takes half of all the furniture you have purchased again. Naturally you have once again lost the benefit of those goods you would have received with the UG. I am assuming for illustrative purposes that each benefit is half. This will happen because every time you upgrade the AW they take away half of it's value. Maybe that clarifies the situation. I don't know if it is a good analogy or not but I think you might get the idea where I am coming from. I did not sign up for that when I built or UG that AW. Now don't come after me because you think my analogy is lacking. I know that it is. I am trying to use it to illustrate. So now I must assume this sort of change will continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkadia

"Altered the ordering of goods within the Wholesaler
  • Previously: goods/coins/supplies
  • Currently: coins/supplies/goods" o_O

WOOHOO! that's awesome! did that bother anybody? :eek: :confused:

However....
Fixing the ranking in FA <<< did, but there's no word of it being fixed :confused:

Also.....adding goods from posts in the trader....esp during an event, when people are waiting for a trade to be taken.....why the hell do we need to refresh the game to get the goods and quest to be marked completed??

^^^ very annoying!

DeletedUser1016

How is it helpful to move supplies to where coin used to be when one tries to purchase from the wholesaler? I have now lost every single supply I had.
OH!!! That's what they did. The same thing happened to me, but I just presumed it was my stupidity for hitting the wrong button...fortunately I realized the issue before I lost all my supplies! I agree, what a dumb thing to change!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Arkadia @Wenvyrel @Lord Draconian @osideglen

From Beta
  • In order to prepare for our 'after Flash era', we had to make a change in the code of the Wholesaler, changing the order of purchasable goods from goods/coins/supplies to coins/supplies/goods
They were smart enough to add a little explanation on Beta, I don't understand why they wouldn't here.
Actually it might be a good idea to give at least a 1 sentence explanation for most changes.

DeletedUser6653

is this another example of where it would be alphabetical if we were German? Per google the answer is no.
before: Waren / Münzen / Lieferungen
After: Münzen / Lieferungen / Waren

DeletedUser1016

Marindor said:
  • In order to prepare for our 'after Flash era', we had to make a change in the code of the Wholesaler, changing the order of purchasable goods from goods/coins/supplies to coins/supplies/goods
@Arkadia @Wenvyrel @Lord Draconian @osideglen

From Beta

They were smart enough to add a little explanation on Beta, I don't understand why they wouldn't here.
Actually it might be a good idea to give at least a 1 sentence explanation for most changes.
Thx Soggy.

DeletedUser2163

The changes that affected the bell spire /crystal lighthouse did not make them worthless at all. Their value increases with each upgrade and provide more than the bonus gods from visiting a zillion map neighbours. When you reach the Halflings chapter you begin to learn the true value of each wonder and the benefit they bring.
I have not found the wonder buildings to be worthless I still use them as they serve there purpose just getting the conversation started: Learning more of this from all about the wonder buildings:

DeletedUser9469

OH!!! That's what they did. The same thing happened to me, but I just presumed it was my stupidity for hitting the wrong button...fortunately I realized the issue before I lost all my supplies! I agree, what a dumb thing to change!
While I agree that moving these around was seemingly pointless and there are many other issues that should have been addressed, I do not think that it is anything worth getting your undies in a bind as the OP obviously did. Yeah, it sucks when you don't pay attention and you end up losing something because it got relocated. But YOUR inability to pay attention is not the fault of the game designers.

DeletedUser2163

While I agree that moving these around was seemingly pointless and there are many other issues that should have been addressed, I do not think that it is anything worth getting your undies in a bind as the OP obviously did. Yeah, it sucks when you don't pay attention and you end up losing something because it got relocated. But YOUR inability to pay attention is not the fault of the game designers.
I just read the comments on this subject and it tickled me on a real fun level you guys do seem to enjoy the game good or bad and you make light of it: That is what I like about the forum: Now you have a nice day:))

DeletedUser11542

Funny, the real reason I wrote is the most recent debacle about the wholesaler change and you do not even mention that despite the fact that it is the first item in the comment. I put in one line about the BS/CL and ur all over it. Why don't u respond to the current change which is the first item in the discussion and not the last which has been beaten to death? I just put it in as yet another example of why others and myself leave the game.

#1 I am not spending $100 a month. #2 Why should I expect a building to decrease its value unexpectedly after I have used many hundreds of KP to build it up? #3 Yes, I spent money early on but haven't for a long time because I have been waiting for a good time to use it. Now that I spent money I feel like if I leave and I haven't used up my diamonds then I am wasting them. It is spend them all then quit SO IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY. The changes have only come recently to me not as far back. #4 No the buildings do not automatically become worthless or lower in value unless changes are made by the devs. They will only get better to a certain point. That is fine. I recognize they will only grow to a certain level. That DOESN'T mean the same thing as getting worthless. #5 I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER PART OF THE BS/CL. I WANTED THE GOODS and THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED IT. #6 AND no I did know they would get worse which seems to be a confusion that you have. Worse is not the same thing as reaching a certain level and going no higher. So to be nasty who doesn't understand the game?

To respond to the above player Rocky. It is worthless to someone who only wants it and needs it for goods. I do not care about the increase in buff time. So yes to me it is worthless. I won't reach Halfling because this is the last straw for me and I will be leaving fairly shortly. My New Year's resolution. It is time to move on to another game or an old one I still like. Your idea of starting in a new world isn't a bad one. What I should do is what a lot of people do and have two in the same world and help each other out.

I am editing this since some of you seem to think the changes to the BS/CL are okay. Let me try to put this in an analogy helping people to understand my position. You buy a house from a builder. You fill it with furniture. Then he comes and takes half of your furniture away. This is the removal of the benefit of the goods we would receive which is half of the value of the value of the AW. Okay now you upgrade that AW and the builder comes in again and takes half of all the furniture you have purchased again. Naturally you have once again lost the benefit of those goods you would have received with the UG. I am assuming for illustrative purposes that each benefit is half. This will happen because every time you upgrade the AW they take away half of it's value. Maybe that clarifies the situation. I don't know if it is a good analogy or not but I think you might get the idea where I am coming from. I did not sign up for that when I built or UG that AW. Now don't come after me because you think my analogy is lacking. I know that it is. I am trying to use it to illustrate. So now I must assume this sort of change will continue.

What difference does it make where the Goods button, and the Supplies button, is located within the Trader.... unless, it screwed with your bot. In which case... BAHAHAHAHAAA

Secondly, I enjoy reading how people don't spend money on Elvenar. Allow me to demonstrate proof of concept for INNO's marketing. Timers; people are impatient, and the more the player needs an item to continue playing the game, the more expensive the item becomes, and the longer it takes to complete the item. Due to people being impatient, by nature of society, INNO can create revenue by charging money based on these concepts, and people will pay it, or the people will move on to another game - which is fine in INNO's eyes, because for every one person who leaves the game not wanting to pay-to-play, five more will take that persons spot.

Last edited by a moderator: