• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.50

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As we have posted the release notes for version 1.50, we would like to hear your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
love love the updates !!! good job guys. Im thankful the fixed the units reporting as zero, that costed me alot.
Do we know anything about chat and when it maybe fixed ?

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Increased KP's is a lovely idea. So is the idea of creating AW KP's as opposed to general KP's. This will help encourage the 'sharing' of KP's to others AW's, I think. I really liked the addition of the AW badge for just that reason. In my fellowship we started a thread that donates KP's until the wonder is upgraded. The individual picks it and then we donate until it's leveled moving on to the next person on the list. Anything that encourages visits and AW KP donations is a good thing in my book. I'm hoping that they put a visit badge or a visit quest into the adventures or quests.

DeletedUser6168

I too love the AW kps! WTG on that! Like Muffy, I'd love to know when or IF chat (and sometimes message as well) is EVVVVER going to get the repair it sooooo desperately needs?

Risen Malchiah

New rewards in tournament checkpoint texts: Ancient Wonder Knowledge Points items instead of "just" Knowledge Points. This change comes with almost doubled amounts.

I assume this is referring to the chests, and the individual tournament KP rewards from provinces remains unchanged, correct?

Last edited:

SassKatt

I would like to know when the chat not working is gonna be fixed. Is really irritating to type a long answer in to someone and all the sudden it goes "POOF". requiring you to do constant game refreshes. VERY IRRITATING.

bkbajb

I really like this update especially adding more ways to gain KP instants plus the increase in KPs
As for the haters I think soggy said it best

I agree with you and Soggy but people are going to complain instead of looking at the benefits. I think it is a great move and have been trying to upgrade my AW 's for some time now. My tech tree is moving forward nicely too.

qaccy

Mana decay was sometimes slightly delayed.

Does this mean that mana decay (and other resources, if applicable) is now going to occur at the time displayed in-game, or is this a different issue specific only to mana that's been addressed?

Deleted User - 727550

So how do we see what the new AW instants are that we earned? I can hover over the tourney chests that we have reached, but there's no way to hover over the reward icons to see what they are.

Risen Malchiah

So how do we see what the new AW instants are that we earned? I can hover over the tourney chests that we have reached, but there's no way to hover over the reward icons to see what they are.
Hmm, good point. I found the info, but it would be nice if this could be seen in-game. (Thanks @SoggyShorts)

1st chest gives: 3 AW KP
2nd chest gives: 5 AW KP
3rd chest gives: 7 AW KP
4th chest gives: 10 AW KP
5th chest gives: 10 AW KP
6th chest gives: 15 AW KP
7th chest gives: 15 AW KP
8th chest gives: 20 AW KP
9th chest gives: 20 AW KP
10th chest gives: 30 AW KP

qaccy

@Aider Why do the update notes not mention that training time for units is now being calculated based on the full (decimal) value rather than being rounded? Was this overlooked? Example:

24m training time for Orc Strategist > 4.8s actual training time with 300x training speed boost (level 20 Training Grounds), 4s training time displayed.

Pre-update: Time of 2h32m to train a full slot of 2284.
2284 * 4 = 9136 seconds / 60 = 152.26 minutes, or 2h32m

Post-update: Time of 3h02m to train a full slot of 2284.
2284 * 4.8 = 10963.2 seconds > 182.72 minutes, or 3h02m.

Last edited:

Arayla

Anyone been able to use spells on mobile yet? I updated the app today, but can't see a way to use spells. The notes for this release say that functionality was added.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Anyone been able to use spells on mobile yet? I updated the app today, but can't see a way to use spells. The notes for this release say that functionality was added.
The mobile apps update on a different schedule. The update has not reached mobile yet.

Kristincun

I'm glad that the decay (mana and sentient goods) timer counts down to the correct time that the decay actually happens. Before, the timer implied one time, but the decay was at a different time.

DeletedUser8286

The game update is great. The only problem for me is I lost 200 diamonds I had gotten for moving into he dwarves chapter in the Ceravyn world.

Arayla

I was just clicking on the wrong things - we can set spells now! (Find them in inventory and click them there.)