• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.59

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.59. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3602

This update has a bug (that Inno knows about already): we are not able to access other people's Ancient Wonders. Our own AW's do still open though. So if your FS has a KP donation chain going on, best warn your members to stop using it, until this bug is fixed.

DeletedUser18689

You shouldn't be mad at Inno you are the ones playing it if you want it to get better then let them try to fix things even if they don't get it right the first time. If you really don't like it that much then why are you still playing.

DeletedUser9934

I usually do not complaint, but as Inno likes feedback: I really, really dislike the new trader interface! I have no overview of what I got any more. The widgets do not help, the font is too smal, and having the values above each other gives a better feel than having them side-by-side.

I'm glad the bug is fixed. Those things happens - wished only that Inno was using the "horn" more. And that it would light up when there is new things.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@SaintHubert I'm not understanding. I think it is improved. The quantities that I have are showing the same as always. The "you offer" "you want" Is made easier instead of having to use the drop down. It's just horizontal instead of vertical. I like it :p

DeletedUser9934

@SaintHubert I'm not understanding. I think it is improved. The quantities that I have are showing the same as always. The "you offer" "you want" Is made easier instead of having to use the drop down. It's just horizontal instead of vertical. I like it :p

What is there not to understand? I did not say that the functionality had changed - I just think the layout is poorer.

Added:
And yes vertical vs. horizontal matters. There is a reason why receipts looks like:

and not like

10,245 5,345 130,800

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6219

When will Inno be updating their trader system to allow QUANTITY of trades so I can put 5,000 marble for 5,000 planks x10 - instead of clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking. It gets rather tedious when you frequently trade 50-60 trades every day in multiple cities. This is not some fancy crazy difficult thing to do as many games already have this simple; yet very useful, feature. It is especially frustrating when you are a bigger player but you have a lot of newer/smaller cities that want smaller trades.

DeletedUser5521

When will Inno be updating their trader system to allow QUANTITY of trades so I can put 5,000 marble for 5,000 planks x10 - instead of clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking. It gets rather tedious when you frequently trade 50-60 trades every day in multiple cities. This is not some fancy crazy difficult thing to do as many games already have this simple; yet very useful, feature. It is especially frustrating when you are a bigger player but you have a lot of newer/smaller cities that want smaller trades.
You may want to post that in the "Ideas and Suggestions" as it's own thread rather than here in a feedback thread where it will probably get lost or overlooked. I know there have been similar suggestions before, but I believe the more often certain ideas get supported, the better the chance they get heard :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
My only problem with the new trader is that the quantities zero out when you change the goods offered.
For example. In the old trader I used to do offers like
11000 Steel for 10000 plank I would hit that 5 or 10 times then switch the offer to Scrolls.
If I was trading Scrolls for Crystal the quantities would then default to 11000 : 11000
And I would change the Crystal to 10000
Now the quantities zero out and i have to redo everything
Not a big deal, but still a bit of an annoyance
I imagine it would be worse if I was one of those people that use odd amounts like 5503
But that aside I like the new setup. I always did think it would be cool if we could just click the goods icon.
Also I have no trouble reading it and I have my browser zoom set to 80%. Maybe the people having that problem are using mobile, in which case I say, "Seriously, what do you expect?"

DeletedUser9247

I've noticed horrid drop in image quality with the new icons while zooming out in chrome- everything gets choppy. :mad:

DeletedUser9247

upload_2018-7-30_19-33-43.png
100%

upload_2018-7-30_19-34-25.png
75%
It used to be no difference before the update. I haven't changed anything in my settings yet after the update this is what I'm getting on all icons like advisors or troops:
upload_2018-7-30_19-37-39.png
upload_2018-7-30_19-38-16.png

DeletedUser2768

I am annoyed by the trader window refresh that takes place everytime when you buy something in the wholesaler..sometimes takes even 4-5 seconds for the refresh to finish.

I don't use the wholesaler too often because of the rip-off. I just used it yesterday and noticed this. I thought it was ME. It made an annoying situation even worse.