• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.76 (April Fools version)

Vergazi

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.76. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Nice april fools gag @Ælfwine XD. Only one thing from a habitual quibbler...the ersatz update completely forgot about the Constructs right from the beginning and seemed to claim these alien, canine menaces ( Awoofi ) would come after the Amuni. Next year can you please try to have the folks make it a little more believable while still being completely ludicrous? Ok, ok..like I said I quibble too much It's a fault.=P

Anyhoo..nice attempt..good luck next year! Thanks for all the hard work from you and your team! =D

Gath Of Baal

You forgot to add the new PvP features

1) Every 3rd tournament province will consist of having to raid 4 of your neighbors cities.

2) The new neighborly help function will now include the option to plunder that city for all its resources instead of helping it .

3) A global chat has been added with no profanity filters so that you can better trash talk your enemies after plundering them.

Also forgotten

1) the Crystal Lighthouse and Bellspire have now been reverted back to the old system

2) A new unlimited storage feature has been added

Vergazi

You forgot to add the new PvP features

1) Every 3rd tournament province will consist of having to raid 4 of your neighbors cities.

2) The new neighborly help function will now include the option to plunder that city for all its resources instead of helping it .

3) A global chat has been added with no profanity filters so that you can better trash talk your enemies after plundering them.

Also forgotten

1) the Crystal Lighthouse and Bellspire have now been reverted back to the old system

2) A new unlimited storage feature has been added
Crush your Neighbors...see them driven before you...and hear the lamentation of their Guest Races! XD!!!

DeletedUser20951

I was only vaguely scanning the contents of the release notes until I reached the part about removing private messages from the browser version to balance it with the mobile app, and only then did the slow rotation of the gears in my head interlock to produce a dim bulb of understanding. "APRIL FOOLS' IS TOMORROW." I loved being caught off guard and fooled like this AND I AM PLEASED. :D

PS: The bit in the beginning about it being the biggest update to the game ever caused a momentary bolt of pure panic at the thought of what would likely go wrong implementing it, so my relief was great, as well.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was only vaguely scanning the contents of the release notes until I reached the part about removing private messages from the browser version to balance it with the mobile app, and only then did the slow rotation of the gears in my head interlock to produce a dim bulb of understanding. "APRIL FOOLS' IS TOMORROW." I loved being caught off guard and fooled like this AND I AM PLEASED. :D

PS: The bit in the beginning about it being the biggest update to the game ever caused a momentary bolt of pure panic at the thought of what would likely go wrong implementing it, so my relief was great, as well.

Well, she did post it about 45 minutes after midnight Eastern time, so it was already the 1st here. :)

DeletedUser1390

Well played, Ælfwine, I was 3/4 through before I caught on - I think it was setting Elves back one chapter that finally flipped the switch. (In my defense I woke up and read this at 5:00 in the morning.) Till then I was all set to sententiously point out that you cannot achieve an unachievable feat, and rotating a building 360º is not a thing. Can't believe I didn't notice the highly familiar Grepolis units. Too bad, would love to see my Blossom Mages taking on some Harpies.

DeletedUser20929

Yep, good effort at April fools. Except ......

Why is the continued absence of communications between Browser and Mobile players treated as a joke?

Make it a priority please
I can play on browser, but its a bit clunky. I wish I could get my mail via mobile. At worst a notification that I got mail. Although thats going to be a reply to group mail 99% of the time. (5kp to needles pls!)

qaccy

I like April 1st posts like this because they indicate to me that the developers see a lot more than what some part of the community would give them credit for. Jokes here like the building rotation, messaging on mobile, FA productions, and player trends for 'naming' their cities show me that, even if they don't comment on such, the developers are aware of many things that you may not think they are.