• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.89 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4194
  • Start date

DeletedUser4194

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our release notes for version 1.89. After you review this announcement, we would like to hear your feedback regarding any changes and/or bug fixes!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Fayeanne

Quests - Quests requiring a specific building level have had some of the required levels adjusted to properly reflect the lowest available building level for either of the races for the respective Chapter.

I had been scratching my head at this for a little while. So it really is supposed to be the lowest level of the building at the point where it changes size.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Am I the only one that sees these updates as useless fluff?

They are not useless, as most of the updates also add data behind the scenes to the game files, data that can only be figured out in advance by the dataminers who go through the game files and code looking for new stuff. This particular one will likely add data for chapter 15 to the live server files, so that it is ready to turn on when the new chapter. We know it is coming soon, and before the Autumn event ends, because some of the code for chapter 15 is already in there.

Laochra

iu
-Waiting for Elvenar to add messaging to their mobile app.......

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
  • Magic Workshops and Magic Residences have been added as rewards for the Spire of Eternity. They can be won by finishing some of the many encounters in the Spire.
Muck approves of this message

• Research - Fixed several wrong icons for unit researches across different chapters. Archers no longer pretend to be Treants and Mortars realized that their Cerberus costume really fooled no one.
lol

Thank you for your reports.

Do you suppose anyone has told the devs that when you finish a manual fight in tourny, it says "Back to spire"?

yes

DeletedUser4194

So when the Spire shows up again on Sunday, if someone were to not know about this change in prizes and rushed to the top to complete it for the week, they would be making a big mistake, since they would not have a chance at these til the following week?

What is offered in the update will not be present in the game until the update has happened.
In this case that should be Monday, after the update has been activated ;)

Alistaire

What is offered in the update will not be present in the game until the update has happened.
In this case that should be Monday, after the update has been activated ;)
You get their point though, right? Same thing happened to me when blueprints were introduced without a warning that they wouldn't be in it the first day. Something should be announced.

edit: or could you at least tell us what stage they're in so we don't have to hold off the first fights before it?

Alistaire

Indeed.
Something cannot be present in the game until is has been programmed in. If the update is happening Monday, it won't be there on the previous Sunday.
That is what the Release Notes are for, to announce what will be integrated and when.
No I mean the point that people can miss out on stuff that's been announced as coming. ...I guess I'll just let my FS know I wasn't able to get a good response.

DeletedUser19458

My troops were still buffed from tourney so I just ran through stage 1 anyways. I am pretty sure prizes for each stage are set when it opens/unlocks that one stage (since you can look ahead and see what is within every chest) so I ASSUME nobody out there will get these prizes available in stage 1 this week anyways. And stage 2 would just depend on how fast you rip through stage 1.

Alistaire

My troops were still buffed from tourney so I just ran through stage 1 anyways. I am pretty sure prizes for each stage are set when it opens/unlocks that one stage (since you can look ahead and see what is within every chest) so I ASSUME nobody out there will get these prizes available in stage 1 this week anyways. And stage 2 would just depend on how fast you rip through stage 1.
Yeah that's definitely likely. You'd just think they would understand the dilemma and agree it's no big deal to let us know where in the spire they come from, especially since that info was announced in advance for the teleport spell.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
...I guess I'll just let my FS know I wasn't able to get a good response.

Maybe she thought answering the same question twice was sufficient.

And what's the big deal anyway?
Knowing where it is doesn't mean you'll get it.
I've played every spire at least into the third tier and I have yet yo get a dwarven armorer.
Although I've gotten three teleports which I have thought of no good use for.
You just seem to be a bit over dramatic about this one little issue.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Just as an FYI: I let lvl 1 final gate time out overnight instead of pushing through to finish the first boss. There is now a magic residence in the boss chest for lvl 1.