• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relic Trader/Wholesaler

DeletedUser5800

I have well over a thousand relics I will never use for anything, at least unless there are some new spells or something. I think it would be cool to trade them, maybe between players (would certainly help small ones) but definitely with the wholesaler. It could start at 1 for 1 and increase one for each trade so people could get a straight trade once a day or keep going at increasing cost (as the dev. team seems to like).
First trade 1 for 1
Second 2 for 1
Third 3 for 1
ect.
ect.

DeletedUser8946

No, I'm more inclined to new spells/enchantments. Not unlocked until the Fairy chapter or somewhere around there. Expensive ones that cost lots of time and relics. I mean, look at some of these Woodelves and Halflings. Hundreds of PoP and Endowment. Putting their Level 4 Magic Academies to work for 72 hours for useful enchantments would be cool.

DeletedUser5800

Magic Academies to work for 72 hours for useful enchantments would be cool.
OOOORRRR The Magic Academy could produce instants at a great cost in time and relics. :D Like 5 of any relic and 72hrs makes a 24 hr time reduction! Bet they can't code that. :p

DeletedUser8946

Also a good idea. I'm just against trading relics. I bet they could code that, but whether or not they'd go into the effort is the trick.

I don't think "any" relic. They wouldn't allow you to do the boosted ones. But maybe something like a 30 minute Instant in 24 hours for 4 random relics. Something that you'd really only want to do if you had a lot of time on your hands, and didn't need enchantments.