• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relics Wont Display Properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20463

Game version: v1.86.2-(295ded1) (2019-08-22 09:44)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Firefox 68.0.2
Flash Player version: 32.0.0 (but im using the HTML5 version)
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: WeiDai
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5
Current situation: Whenever I click the relics from the Main Hall the window displaying the relic count and information isn't aligned to the window and it's generally displayed improperly. From here I am able to close the pop up window.

This glitch also occurs on the map view, except from here the window WILL NOT close. It persists through the entire game. I attached an example of this glitch. You can see the window is initiated from the world map, then persists into a province; I am unable to discard the window if launched from the world map.

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 88
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 84
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 86

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
This was discussed in the Release Notes thread; here's a link to the post from Fairy Dust confirming it's a visual bug and being worked on:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?members/fairy-dust.4194/
Some folks were getting the visual distortion you saw; others with normal visual graphics had text "NaN%" where the percent boost should show for their boosted goods on the relics window. Both appeared just after the last update.

DeletedUser5676

The variation in how it looks is Flash vs HTML5. HTML displays the bug as shown here. Flash is showing the broken variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.