• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Remodeling question...

DeletedUser2191

Nice...finally :)
Ok, another question... One of my quests was to post a trade... I posted a 2-star trade....if no one takes it, how long does it stay around???
Nevermind....it just got accepted.

Not related to the main subject but an answer to your duration of a trade if not accepted. Once a trade is posted, it remains in the trader for 7 days. I don't know if it is automatically returned to you, I've never had a trade stay beyond 2 or 3 days myself.

DeletedUser

Good info. When I cancel a trade, the goods are returned to me. Hopefully it's the same if the game cancels it.

DeletedUser3432

builder hut doesn't need a road
trader doesn't need a road if you use the shortcut key for it which is (T)

DeletedUser3087

Some of the things I encounter have spells...what do I do to them?
If you have the Cirbius or two headed dog then use those against the priests that have the spells, they are real squishy against them. They also like the archers too. But will be slaughtered if there are any heavy melee troops.

DeletedUser

LOL....yes I discovered that... I'm not much of a fighter, went in with a schwack of dogs... it didn't turn out well :(
But, thanks for the info.