• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Removing a Side Task

BrightonRose

I've had a side task through the whole Elementals chapter to have 5 workshops at level 28. I won't be completing that task. How do I get rid of it to move on to Amuni side tasks?

Zoof

I've had a side task through the whole Elementals chapter to have 5 workshops at level 28. I won't be completing that task. How do I get rid of it to move on to Amuni side tasks?
Once you have officially moved into the Amuni chapter, click on that quest. There should be an option to decline it.
To add to this, "officially moved into the Amuni chapter" means that you have to have fully completed that chapter's first tech (Archaeology). Archaeology is considered fully completed when you gain access and are able to shove KP into its connected techs, which in this case, are Squad Size Upgrade 44, Robust Workshops, and Robust Residences.

In a brief spike of paranoia, I checked to see if they were the same between Human and Elven cities. They are. My elf city is getting pretty close to Amuni and yet I still have Halfling quests up. I've gotten so lazy about it >.>

BrightonRose

Thanks, all! I have another one in the Amuni chapter, and I'm only a few researches in. Looks like that one will be sitting until I finish Amuni. LOL

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You should not have un-declinable Elementals side tasks after you've researched the first tech in Amuni.