• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Removing items from a waypoint help

DeletedUser11725

In the update announcements the following was posted:
  • Fellowship Adventure - It is again possible to reduce the amount of Adventure Items invested into a waypoint one by one using the "-" button. I would like to know how to do this. When I go to the path the item is on and pull up the item the minus sign is greyed out. I am not the only one that has tried to figure it out, several others in our fellowship have been trying also. Please someone explain how to do this. We have 1 person that accidentally put a few key items in the wrong path and she wants to take them out.

Silver Lady

Once badges have been “delivered” there is currently no way to take them back. The minus sign only works before delivery. E.g. You want to contribute 4 of 8 badges needed but you accidentally add 5. You can use the minus to take one back out if you haven’t pressed the “Deliver” button.

DeletedUser11725

Thank you for your answer. I knew about that one. Just the way it read on the forum it was questionable and gave a lot of people the wrong impression, it needs to read if it is before it is delivered.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
People have lamented the fact that players drop badges on the wrong path for years. I doubt that Inno will ever make it possible to switch those badges to a different path (or take them back to do it yourself.) Sorry it happened to you, but it does happen to every fellowship. We are currently in number 1 position in the FA, and yet we had the same thing happen on the third map. We lost six precious bracelets and a boatload of druids. But you just have to laugh and move on ... that's life. Good luck to you!