• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Removing players that are suspended/banned

DeletedUser4815

I have tested that, and it rings true so far. I will only make Sword Dancers for certain quests and I will stockpile them until they fix the battle system, assuming they do.

DeletedUser3507

Elite Archers are good, way good.
There in chapter 6 now.

DeletedUser4815

There is a problem for the Elite Archers, they ARE in Ch6. What about the players in Ch5 and lower? I'm in Ch4 myself and have to make due with negotiating my way through encounters. I usually do that anyways, but have resorted to violence when I ran out of resources. Now I can only negotiate through to Ch6.

DeletedUser3507

When they change the tech tree that happens, they were in chapter 8 I belive, least they moved back a few chapters. Chapter 6 is Inno's proving ground most get frustrated in it and quit. You have to have a portal lvl 4 and a min of 12 granite mines lvl 4 & 6-8 copper foundries lvl 4 just to get through it in around 2 months.

And you have to collect your granite every 4 hrs

DeletedUser2963

I just hit chapter 2, no battle upgrades yet troop for troop I still outnumber what I am facing in ring 3, by the hair on my chin! I am winning some, but at a very high cost, and if there are dogs in the mix I am getting chewed up. Will be getting my first squad size up grade this week, and should get my HM and my own nasty dogs next week, that will balance out what I am facing in ring three. But to get out of the chapter I will have to finish by winning provinces in ring 4. This seems to be where everyone is getting stuck. Anyone have any numbers for ring 4 troop mixes? Squad sizes and number of squads?

DeletedUser4699

And you have to collect your granite every 4 hrs

No, when you upgrade granite mines, you have a longer collection time. Only the lvl 1 mines have 4 hour max. lvl 2 has 6 hour, lvl 3 has 8 hour, etc..

DeletedUser3507

lol ok its been awhile I am at then end of fairies.
I only have 5 more possible ring 10 provinces, Then I am stuck....

DeletedUser3507

None have been moved in my area since the big move

And the recommended negotiation city would consist of a min of 5 of ea boosted goods manufacturers. At whatever your maximum lvl is for them.

Its not recommended to have any non boosted as they provide very little and take alot of population away from your boosted ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

With respect, lyapo, let a real noob disagree with you. I'm working my way through chapter 2 and have won precisely 2 fights in the 27 provinces won so far - the rest have all been negotiated/catered.
What you say is true: we have no "preconceptions" of the former battle system: but we have a system to learn. You brought significant experience to your experiment. We have none: and the learning curve is tough. Very tough.

I agree. The game should stand on its own. The game is sorely lacking in tutorials and training for this fighting system
Only .02% of all players ever come to the forums. If the game is relying on something that doesn't happen in order to keep players informed of how to play it, that isn't effective.

I just hit chapter 2, no battle upgrades yet troop for troop I still outnumber what I am facing in ring 3, by the hair on my chin! I am winning some, but at a very high cost, and if there are dogs in the mix I am getting chewed up. Will be getting my first squad size up grade this week, and should get my HM and my own nasty dogs next week, that will balance out what I am facing in ring three. But to get out of the chapter I will have to finish by winning provinces in ring 4. This seems to be where everyone is getting stuck. Anyone have any numbers for ring 4 troop mixes? Squad sizes and number of squads?
Ring 4 states for my elf community: ME: Sword Dancer II and Archer (squad size 69) (5 slots to fill with any combo I choose) vs Steinling (squad size 34 X2) AND War Dog (squad size 135) AND Cannoner (Squad size 23). I have stopped doing battles and try to negotiate anymore. Makes expanding very slow and frustrating. This is what could make me leave.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ring 4 states for my elf community: ME: Sword Dancer II and Archer (squad size 69) (5 slots to fill with any combo I choose) vs Steinling (squad size 34 X2) AND War Dog (squad size 135) AND Cannoner (Squad size 23). I have stopped doing battles and try to negotiate anymore. Makes expanding very slow and frustrating. This is what could make me leave.

Sounds like you are just ahead of where I am in the tech tree, but my opponents are smaller. I'm looking at 65 stack size in ring 4 (when facing 5 stacks)

with your example of 4 enemy stacks with a 135 dog, that would be 135x4/5 = 108 stack size, a full 66% bigger than I am facing-- something isn't right here....