• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rental Units

Would you like storage rental for seasonal buildings?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser7002

Hello All,
Some of us were kicking around ideas and we thought of one everyone ( well the women ) liked. We wondered if you could create storage sheds that we can rent and store seasonal culture buildings in. So we can redecorate our Kingdoms for the holidays and seasons. You could have all the holidays and the four seasons of the year.

Christmas, Halloween, Easter and whatever other one you have and then Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. Women love to nest and decorate. You could charge monthly storage rental and upgrades to hold more buildings in.

This way we could decorate our little hearts out! Christmas time, Winters with all the snowy buildings, Fall with the pretty colors, bare trees and Halloween and Summer with the heat and buildings that are resistant...like.....Dome houses and Adobe buildings, you could buy air conditioners for summer, heaters for Winter, Spring with Easter and all the new leaves and fruit trees and gardens...the possibilities are endless!

Just a thought. I don't really know if you read this stuff or not. But, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Sincerely, Wizard McKinley

DeletedUser1996

Yes- It would be a nice thing -and Yes , its been brought up many of times !! I think it would be simple to have such a thing , and of course you know they would charge a CRAZY amount of $$$ or ?? ? to do such a rental . BUT - B-cus it would be a nice thing to have & would be helpful --- it prob. will not happen!
Thx for posting :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@ruffe shame on you lol I know you've read the other 20 threads on storage because I've seen you comment in them, surely you know why they don't give us storage.

1. The "sliding puzzle" part of the game is a core aspect, and the challenge of moving buildings around is intended, not a bug.
2. Any building that you put into storage for a few months would have very outdated stats by the time you pull it out.
2a. Seasonal buildings such as the snowman will be back next winter event, so you will have a chance to win a much better version then.
3. Any sort of premium storage would effectively be a less-useful expansion, and you can already buy those.