• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Repeatable Quest Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser9601
  • Start date

DeletedUser9601

I'm in Orcs. I'm noticing the rewards are the same for repeatable quests as in Fairies. Is this intended? I assumed the quest rewards would increase, as the costs of gold and supplies for everything increases from chapter to chapter.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
There are mainline quests you need to complete to trigger the next set of repeatable quests. If your current with mainline quests this won't be an issue.

The quests do start to become the same eventually. Check the quests list on the forum or on gems of knowledge to see if it is the same as what you have.

DeletedUser9601

Thanks. I am current with mainline quests. Based on the list, it looks like at Chapter 6, the quest reward values don't increase.
That's somewhat disappointing, though maybe I should look on the bright side as soon being liberated from somewhat cycling quests.