• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Repeatable Quests

• Thread starter JainaPrachtmeer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear InnoGames,

please please make it possible again that quests can be repeated. It is very sad to see that people are leaving my fellowship because the game has come to an almost complete standstill.

If you do not want the players to endlessly decline quests, make a limit. But a limit like "you can decline EVERY quest 20 times". Or something like this.

Is there any chance that the declinable quest policy will be changed in the near future???

It is such a nice game, it would be really sad if it would go down the drain.

I'm very much looking forward to anwer. Thank you.

Best regards
Jaina

DeletedUser511

Repeating has been abused. LOL 20 times? I think I have skipped a quest once and got just as of a bad one from the next one so I never did it again and im doing fine. This is just a way to get more supplies and coin. Limiting them to like one skip every couple hours sounds good to me but being able to keep skipping or even 20 times is nuts.

DeletedUser

I agree with Xavier, 20 times is still ridiculous and I do skip quests. Allowing a skip every 20 minutes sounds good though. If a quest isn't completeable in 20 minutes, a lot of users don't want to do it. This can at the very least ease a transition into something else. This will prevent gameplay from grinding to a halt while also put a stop to endless cycling.

DeletedUser51

please please make it possible again that quests can be repeated. It is very sad to see that people are leaving my fellowship because the game has come to an almost complete standstill.

Please keep in mind that the change to repeatable quests has only been implemented on the Beta server which is our test platform for the game. We have never announced that these changes would be released to any live server in their current form, and we have actually announced we will not be releasing them in the next update.

I am fairly certain that we will see changes to repeatable quests released here at some point, but as to when and what those changes may be, we can not say.

As we already have several threads open on this issue I will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.