• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

repetable quests

do u like it?

• yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • nope

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser321

currently if we want to do specyfic Q from our Q givers we must decline many of them, then accept the one we want to do and so on

it would be much easier if after clicking the quest giver a scroll would reveal all possible quests and we could choose the one we want, this way insted of 200 clicks we would have tomake 2 clicks only:)

bplarry

currently if we want to do specyfic Q from our Q givers we must decline many of them, then accept the one we want to do and so on

it would be much easier if after clicking the quest giver a scroll would reveal all possible quests and we could choose the one we want, this way insted of 200 clicks we would have tomake 2 clicks only:)
I totally enjoy this game except for the constant clicking on each quest one by one and declining each one individually. I am considering quitting for that reason even though I have spent real money buying diamonds. I agree with you 100%.

DeletedUser6393

It is especially aggravating in the Fellowship Adventures. Please give this some thought...