• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Repetitive Magic Academy Offerings

defiantoneks

is it just me? over and over… winter shrine, travelling merchant, winter shrine, travelling merchant. 30 min time boost. 30 min time boost again.
I know they dont want to give us what we want (Festival Merchants, please) but dang.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've been getting a pretty good mix. Sorry you are stuck. Yes, a clarity shuffle sounds like a good idea.

Once I was stuck like that; it seemed I was getting the same things over and over. I know it sounds stupid, but I did what I do with my computer ... disconnected and reconnected (in the case of the MA, to the road), and it seemed to help.

defiantoneks

It is always random, but it sounds like you got stuck. How long since you crafted anything or used a potion of clarity to force a shuffle?
i used probably 5-6 sips last night. more winter shrines. i craft regularly, preferring the large time boosts, pet food, the occasional vitality surge, sometimes an AKP to use otherwise wasted shards, AKP because there's nothing else…

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I use a lot of “sips”, I always have a traveling merchant showing …
Never knew the lil beakers were sips till now lol ..

Zoof

Not a whole lot you can do with RNG being mean to you. I've recently run into a spot of trouble with getting enough ELRs to keep my fighters going and making sure the enemy gets deadified before they can reach my pointy-eared stick throwers.

I have to content myself with the the microscopically-thin silver lining in that perhaps I'm just saving up spell frags, CCs, and sips so I can blow them all away in a scroll-fueled conflagration the next time Fellowship Adventures roll around. For the Vision Vapor badges. *sobs*