• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Research Bar

DeletedUser12430

The bar in middle, lower part of the screen, where you select buildings, Research....and so on. Keep it the same regardless of the screen you are on. I would like to be able to access the Trader from the World map.....as well as the Tournament from the City....with out going to the City map just to access the Trader, or then back to the world map......and then to the tournament without having to go to the world map first. Seems like an extra step on each for no real reason.

DeletedUser8946

Especially for the Fellowship Adventures... if I remember correctly, you can ONLY access it from your City, and from there you can ONLY go back to your city.

DeletedUser12430

Especially for the Fellowship Adventures... if I remember correctly, you can ONLY access it from your City, and from there you can ONLY go back to your city.

Yep. Thats correct. I like that they added some drop downs for your portal inventory, and for the fellowship adventures, but I think its not so noticeable. Seems like I've seen that a thousand times on chat....How many bakers you got?....um, I dont know....how do I find out?.....Oh, its that simple...but at least its there.