• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

reset when players visit

DeletedUser9902

There should be a set time that all the game visits are reset for players to visit. I know you can do this as a update was geiven at one time and all the visits I had done were now available again.

The current problem is, some of us cant get into a schedule of visiting exactly at noon (or when ever, noon is only a example). Some of us have random things happeining in our lives that checking on others will happen every 25 hours or more. Making the ability to help others very difficult.

So what I am proposing is that once every 24 hours to trip what ever so we can visit others approximately the same time. It still can only be done once every 24 hours. Yet if there is a trip time, then we are no longer extending the time when we can visit.

As it is, some players may only visit once every 36 hours just to try and get the clock of visiting back to what is a acceptable time. Meaning that some players may only visit 3 times per week because of current limitations.

Tell me what you think?

DeletedUser9597

I think this is a great idea. This way if I do all my visits at just before, for example 3pm PST, if it reset the "day" at 3pm PST, I could do them all again just after 3pm PST but then be done until the next day at 3pm PST. When I started the game a few weeks ago, it was a weekend so visits were in the morning. Then work came along that Monday and started throwing all sorts of things off. If the "day" reset at a specific time, it would give consistency to players that want it, and wouldn't affect players that don't care one way or the other.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure. It sounds good, but it means someone can do six visits per week by logging in three times (end of day 1 start of day 2 / End of day 3 star of day 4 / and end of day 5 start of day 6). It also means people would only get reciprocal help half as often, unless they were very organized and cooperative. And it would be hard for Fellowships that require a number of visits per week to know if you were actually visiting that often. If 20 or 30 people did it, it would push all of your notifications off the bottom of the list pretty quickly.

DeletedUser9597

I think not putting in something because it would make it harder for fellowships requiring visits per week is more detrimental to the player base as a whole. This idea seems to get more utility for the player, and not the fellowship I agree, however happier players mean more active fellowships.

DeletedUser9969

Game Economy allowing , I feel the 24 hr reset for FS visit's work well. World visits would be very nice at the 12 hr reset, to to slow purge of the inactive, who fail to figure out the game. >i< HF & GL ! Fresh Friendly Fellowship Group awaits ! Check Us Out ! >>> " DraGonCandy "

DeletedUser9902

I'm not sure. It sounds good, but it means someone can do six visits per week by logging in three times (end of day 1 start of day 2 / End of day 3 star of day 4 / and end of day 5 start of day 6). It also means people would only get reciprocal help half as often, unless they were very organized and cooperative. And it would be hard for Fellowships that require a number of visits per week to know if you were actually visiting that often. If 20 or 30 people did it, it would push all of your notifications off the bottom of the list pretty quickly.
You cant get to visit more than once a day. Never could. That is why the timer remains, yet it is reset at the specific time when the game is reset daily.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You cant get to visit more than once a day. Never could. That is why the timer remains, yet it is reset at the specific time when the game is reset daily.
Either you can visit once a day, or you can visit whenever the timer resets. If the timer is reset, then it's a new day as far as visits go. If you can't do it more than once a day, then a reset is meaningless because nothing changes.