• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

residence upgrading

• Thread starter DeletedUser2173
  • Start date

DeletedUser2173

Hi my residence are at level 15, I want to update them but it says research, I went to see research and I'm in bigining of level 5 and I don't see nothing. I'm stuck there for a while and I can't bild nothing more because I have no people left! Can someone help me please!

DeletedUser61

• You'll be able to upgrade your Residences to level 17 once you unlock the tech in Chapter IV.
  • https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders_Overview#Dwarven_Bulwark_Levels provide over 1000 workers once it's leveled
  • Some of the premium cultural building provide both Culture and Population
  • You can probably level your Main Hall some more, to get more expansions
  • You can probably acquire more provinces, to get more expansions
  • You MAY have over built your manufacturing, in which case you need to tear down any unboosted buildings, which will beth reduce your need for workers AND provide additional space for more housing.

DeletedUser626

Hi Maxyne, you'll see the next available housing upgrade to go beyond lvl 15 in level 6 (VI) research - Dwarven Residences you'll see it to the right of the dwaven portal research.

the rest of what Katwijk said will help, less the main hall upgrade part.. as you'll need idle population to upgrade it.

DeletedUser2173

Ok yes I saw it at level 6 in research! Ok it's just that you have to pay for the cultural building who provide both culture and population. Ok I understand, I need to bild more residence :)