• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Residences

DeletedUser7484

had 67 population now says -266 as it lowered some of my upgraded residences

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 67

DeletedUser6335

Do you have a Golden Abyss? If so - try moving it and refreshing. If it stays negative it's due to the change (update) today to AWs - you can see elsewhere on the forums folks are talking about it (have been for a week prior or so). It did raise my numbers some to move the GA (pretty much picked it up, held it for a few seconds, put it back down - refreshed and showed more population than prior.

DeletedUser7484

did that with no results, the update lowered my level of residents from level 15 to level 14 is the loss

DeletedUser7484

there is no way I could have a neg population and be able to build up anything the glitch in sever switch lowered my residents from a level 15 to a level 14 on a complete row of them