• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Returnee of Elvenar

DeletedUser12586

Hello, good day, and greetings. I returned to Elvenar after my schedule being more freed up, and this is my first time getting acquainted with the forums.

I'm not specifically here to introduce myself, but rather, to confess one thing I really enjoy about the communities of Elvenar. It's fun being "the new neighbor," and it's so beneficial when you have neighbors who are aware and contribute to your city in ways you need best. It's also fun having "new neighbors," too, and getting to pass the gestures on.

I also enjoy the slow-paced objectives and city-building goals within Elvenar. I wouldn't want the battles to be any more complex and certainly wouldn't want them to become any more important than they already are, as I'm someone who enjoys collecting things and simply making organizational progress in games. I'm tempted to check out Forge of Empires someday, but for now, this fantasy based realm is just perfect.

Cheers!