• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rewards for daily signing in.

• Thread starter DeletedUser7421
  • Start date

DeletedUser7421

It would be nice if Elvenar rewarded it's consistent and daily players.

Other games I've played had a variety of prizes to keep people interested and rewarded for signing in everyday. Something like:

5 days straight wins supplies or goods
10 days straight wins some extra kp
15 days straight wins a few diamonds
20 days straight gives some points for a land expansion
25 days straight a few more points for a land expansion
30 days straight a few more diamonds.

It could cycle back every 30 or 60 days to start the cycle over, or if a person misses signing into the game for a day, the cycle also starts over..

Over time people could build up their points to obtain an extra land expansion or collect diamonds for an upgrade.

People would be more inclined to spend money if they felt appreciated and rewarded for consistently signing in and playing such a frustrating game everyday - just make the rewards something people actually WANT, like an opportunity to gain an extra land expansion or collect diamonds.

The other game I play, I actually spent some money, but it was only because I was surprised how generous the game was in awarding a few days of a free gold membership here and there or some rubies once in a while. It made me want to actually support the game - unlike here at Elvenar. I have no desire nor intention to give Elvenar a single penny because it feels like they intentionally try to force people to use money to gain any small added benefit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9902

Knowing how the game prefers to not give diamonds away. To leave the diamond reward to once every 30 days of continuos game play. Also game play means actual interaction of others. Not hoarding resources of manufacturies. Players should participate with the trade AND visit others for the rewards, A popup would be useful saying "you now qualify for the daily reward". Otherwise players have nothing to work for to achieve.

Of course the game would reset for those whom play once every other or greater days. The reward is for players whom participate daily. (an incentive to participation)

DeletedUser9597

It would be nice if Elvenar rewarded it's consistent and daily players.

Other games I've played had a variety of prizes to keep people interested and rewarded for signing in everyday. Something like:

5 days straight wins supplies or goods
10 days straight wins some extra kp
15 days straight wins a few diamonds
20 days straight gives some points for a land expansion
25 days straight a few more points for a land expansion
30 days straight a few more diamonds.

It could cycle back every 30 or 60 days to start the cycle over, or if a person misses signing into the game for a day, the cycle also starts over..

Over time people could build up their points to obtain an extra land expansion or collect diamonds for an upgrade.

People would be more inclined to spend money if they felt appreciated and rewarded for consistently signing in and playing such a frustrating game everyday - just make the rewards something people actually WANT, like an opportunity to gain an extra land expansion or collect diamonds.

The other game I play, I actually spent some money, but it was only because I was surprised how generous the game was in awarding a few days of a free gold membership here and there or some rubies once in a while. It made me want to actually support the game - unlike here at Elvenar. I have no desire nor intention to give Elvenar a single penny because it feels like they intentionally try to force people to use money to gain any small added benefit.

The only changes I would suggest would be the diamonds award at 30 days only, then starting the cycle over at Day 1 rewards, and I would not start the cycle over if a person missed a day. I would just give them the next day rewards in order. For example Aug 1 sign in and get Day 1 reward. Don't sign in again until Aug 10th, you get the rewards for Day 2. This way, players can still work toward the 30 day "diamond" reward even if it takes them 3 months to finally have logged in for 30 days.

DeletedUser7323

they arent going to give diamonds away. and certainly not that easy. look at how much it takes to buy a tiny bit of help from diamonds. people have to be nuts to pay for them, and if theres a free way to get them THAT easy, it would hurt sales more. daily incentives still work even if its not the greatest prizes