• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RIP Forum

GlamDoll

I have never had any of my comments deleted, til today. So much for feedback & open discussion. I have even been told I am guilty of high drama! LMAO. All I did was respond to to other's posts/comments. So rich....

When you find your servant is your master! (anyone know the song reference?).

RIP Forum & Elevnar...Thanks for reminding me why I am right, for no longer spending my money on this game.

Be blessed, accordingly.

Glam

Iyapo1

Just repost the original commentary on the discussion thread.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Of course, the fact that your comments are a bit acerbic makes me wonder if you've just been lucky in the past and on the occasions where your comments crossed over the line a bit, somebody, in the very name of "open discussion" let them slide? In general, I would suggest that the final "straw" may have been placed on the camels' back and that was probably more the cause. On the other hand, maybe a moderator was just having a bad day and your comment was as pure as new fallen snow. If it's the camel with the broken back, you probably have little of which to complain, and if it's just a miserable day in the moderators part of the world, you could just cut that poor commentator some slack. Even I have a bad day on occasion.

AJ

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I like the saying “This isn’t an airport so no need to announce your departure”. Seriously though, I’ve had posts deleted a few times over the years. No big deal! Honestly anything I say that is deemed too negative is not important enough to waist my energy being angry let alone to throw a tantrum. Complaining about the moderator is not going to add another $0 to their $0 pay.

GlamDoll

This has nothing with my depature or leaving. Comments being deleted because they did not have enough data, instead of just being moved to the other Tournament Thread.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Comments being deleted because they did not have enough data, instead of just being moved to the other Tournament Thread.
Honestly? If I was being paid zero dollars and someone posted in the thread that clearly states don't post that in this thread... well I would probably put in the zero effort it takes to click "delete" rather than fixing your mistake for you.

The players here begged to have a more direct line to the developers and that one thread is what we got.

You should try poking your head into the German or EN forums and see how quickly you get banned for even thinking about criticizing the mods or inno there. You're not really entitled to anything here, so being asked to place certain posts in any thread except one specific developer feedback thread isn't that great a hardship, is it?

Last edited:

GlamDoll

All I know is that my game has been impacted a lot with the new tournament. , like others, wanted to express my concerns. I am not a math person, so IDK formulas and all, to give data...

The players here begged to have a more direct line to the developers and that one thread is what we got.

I obviously took the thread title in a different meaning, than what is acceptable on the new tournament thread. It was an honest mistake, for whatever it's worth. People are all over me & saying I am doing this that or the other. I try to be a better person than I was last year, last week and so on. I will just stay out of that Thread. Thanks for your time. I am human like everyone else & we all make mistakes. I get misunderstood often, as well as misunderstanding others. I have found it next to impossible to work things out with people, once they have decided to believe whatever they wish about me.

GlamDoll

What does “RIP Forum & Elvenar” mean? Just saying
In other forums i have been on in my life, every time I started seeing people's comments get deleted, it usually was followed with people losing some trust...now that it has been made clear to me on my error, this thread should also be deleted. Thanks for asking me.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
In other forums i have been on in my life, every time I started seeing people's comments get deleted, it usually was followed with people losing some trust...now that it has been made clear to me on my error, this thread should also be deleted. Thanks for asking me.

tag a mod and request this be deleted
they don't necessarily see comments like this unless their attention is called to it

Aritra

@GlamDoll
I don't know if you'll see this before the thread is removed (if it is removed), but just wanted to say thanks for sticking around long enough to discuss this issue, talk it out. I'm sure you're no less upset about tournament changes, but it sounds like the specific issue here is resolved. I'm glad to see it.

Changes happen, then more changes in reaction to those changes, and so on.... it's the way of things.
I hope you stick around long enough to see how the dust settles.

Last edited: