• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RNG -Random Numbers Game

StarLoad

I am tracking the success of winning keys over my 4 cities and will update this as I continue the event

City 1- Spent 4300 approx to Qu 62. Results are day 1 -75 keys day 2 -0 day 3 -135 keys day 4 -75 keys day 5 -0 keys day 8 -0 keys day 13 -0 keys

City 2- Spent 5300 Approx to Qu 63. Results are day 1 -25 Keys day 2 -650 day 3 -100 keys day 4 -105 keys day 5 255 keys day 8 -230 day 13 -30 keys

City 3- Spent 5800 approx to Qu 62. Results are day 1 -400 Keys day 2 -225 day 3 -105 keys day 4 -200 keys day 5 -125 keys day 8 -100 keys day 13 -255 keys

City 4- Spent 2600 Approx to Qu 58. Results are day 1 -30 Keys Day 2 -0 day 3 -25 keys day 4 -0 keys day 5 -0 keys day 8 -500 keys day 13 -560 keys

Selection of globe was always based on the lowest per-star choice, except city 2 day 2 where I selected 8 @ 90 for the daily prize I wanted I got 4 and 3 of 100 keys. Still Based on the lowest per-star choice( note, that has Keys for a prize )

Is anyone else tracking the Keys winning

added Day 3 results and updated the total spent
added Day 4 results and updated the total spent
added Day 5 results and updated the total spent
added Day 8 results and updated the total spent
added Day 13 results and updated the total spent

Total keys won by city and rank and Balance

City 1 - 285 keys @ 155 Bronze 500 left
City 2 - 1,365 keys @ 300 - Gold 20left
City 3 - 1,410 keys @ 325 Gold 200 left
City 4 - 1,115 Keys @ 180 Bronze 520 left

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did not track them this time in my Beta city, but I finished the event there in Gold with 316, all with just winning extra keys and no diamonds or money spent. I only chose 70-cost or less and won the keys from the 53 and 70 many times.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I'm going for the chests that offer the most additional currency regardless of the percentage chance on days that I want the daily. It's a bit of gamble. I'll let you know how much currency I won.

Glandeh

I'm going for the chests that offer the most additional currency regardless of the percentage chance on days that I want the daily. It's a bit of gamble. I'll let you know how much currency I won.
Keep in mind that 20% chance of 100 keys (the 90 sphere) will yield on average more keys then 10% of 150 keys (the 64 sphere).

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
Keep in mind that 20% chance of 100 keys (the 90 sphere) will yield on average more keys then 10% of 150 keys (the 64 sphere).

Thank you, I'm fully aware of that. The key word is average that doesn't mean guaranteed. That's why I mentioned it's a gamble. If I get lucky I got a potential to win more my way and of course if I get unlucky I can win less. I find it more fun and it hasn't worked too badly for me.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@Alram, are you going to pick the one in the middle again?

That seems to have served you well in the last two events.

Alram

Flippers just flip
5 cities, all have completed 64 quests with 7 days remaining for the event. I picked the sphere in the middle every time in every city. I have not purchased any extra currency at this time.

W-won 1585 extra currency
F-won 1530 extra currency
K-won 735 extra currency
E-won 480 extra currency
C-won 565 extra currency

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all

So far, based on this strategy my results are:

Golden Keys used: 4,297
Additional Golden Keys won: 450
Daily prizes won: 6
Star Dust: 150

I need to win extra keys more often to get 8 artifacts. I don't exactly remember what's the daily bonus currency to do exact calculations. Let's see whether I need to review my strategy or just hope for the best! :D:eek:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So far, based on this strategy my results are:

Golden Keys used: 4,297
Additional Golden Keys won: 450
Daily prizes won: 6
Star Dust: 150

I need to win extra keys more often to get 8 artifacts. I don't exactly remember what's the daily bonus currency to do exact calculations. Let's see whether I need to review my strategy or just hope for the best! :D:eek:

I am at 220 right now while using the same strategy that got me to 320 on Beta. Only picking the 53 or 70 and the ones 28 or less. No 64 or 90 or 115 at all. Side note that one of the grand prizes from the Royal Pass is an extra 250 keys.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This is interesting. I decided to go with the "whichever gives me the best number of keys/chance for extra keys" approach. So I've won 420 so far and am about 1/2 way through.