• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rogue Squadron are recruiting

DeletedUser5079

Fellowship Banner.png

Rogue Squadron on Winyandor world US Server is looking for experienced members that have all 3 boosted goods open.

We ask that you visit 4 plus times a week and take part in at least one province in the tournament.

Steel, Crystal and Dust preferred but all welcome. Please contact Archmage c4r0line. Thanks

You can also find us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElvenarRogueSquadron/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6293

Very interested in joining I'm very new so looking for a mentor as well. If you think I might be a fit please contact me! My boost right now is just planks but as they unlock they will be scrolls and magic dust. I play everyday.

DeletedUser5079

Very interested in joining I'm very new so looking for a mentor as well. If you think I might be a fit please contact me! My boost right now is just planks but as they unlock they will be scrolls and magic dust. I play everyday.

What is your game name please so I can send you an invite. Thanks

DeletedUser6387

I am an experienced player and was having so much fun I wanted to start a new world in a new town but I was having a hard time finding a fellowship that fit my needs that wasn't already full, So I started my own.

I am now looking for active friendly players who are willing to visit their fellowship 4 to 5 times per week, daily is great, and who would like to have fun and build up their cities without any drama. Conversation is highly encouraged, we want to know if you need anything or are going on vacation, or even just to chat, I am more than happy to hear from you. I have large cities in all 5 worlds and my rank is over 80,000 in all of them.

All ranks will be considered!

There is also a Facebook group for those who want to join for our fellowship members.

If you feel the Companions of Elvenar is right for you, feel free to apply or contact me.

Hope to see you there =^_^=
I am an experienced player and was having so much fun I wanted to start a new world in a new town but I was having a hard time finding a fellowship that fit my needs that wasn't already full, So I started my own.

I am now looking for active friendly players who are willing to visit their fellowship 4 to 5 times per week, daily is great, and who would like to have fun and build up their cities without any drama. Conversation is highly encouraged, we want to know if you need anything or are going on vacation, or even just to chat, I am more than happy to hear from you. I have large cities in all 5 worlds and my rank is over 80,000 in all of them.

All ranks will be considered!

There is also a Facebook group for those who want to join for our fellowship members.

If you feel the Companions of Elvenar is right for you, feel free to apply or contact me.

Hope to see you there =^_^=
I

DeletedUser6293

Sorry about the late response. I have the flu and viral pneumonia so 'm a little behind.