• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rotate Unicorns

defiantoneks

i dont see a rotating option ever happening. for one, a main point in the game is the player figuring how to fit things. second… the logistics of getting clickpoints and functionality to flipflop at will would probably require more coding than is worthwhile.

now… perhaps some craftable buildings that are new, and have two versions… maybe. if they determined it would be worthwhile to code up front (and not have to redo all the buildings in existence) then you'd be able to perhaps select a "right facing Special Doohicky" or "left facing Special Doohicky". maybe even give then cute names that explains why there are two of the same but not the same.

AtaguS

I have hoped for this before. Not a building that rotates, but a few simple culture items which come in two versions.
Unicrons would be a fantastic place to start. I'd gladly use resources to craft (or attempt to win in an event, etc) each version.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I believe I have seen this requested before only it was buildings they wanted rotatable. The answer then was no because in their creation all things have no backside. They don't code in a rearview.

AtaguS

I believe I have seen this requested before only it was buildings they wanted rotatable. The answer then was no because in their creation all things have no backside. They don't code in a rearview.
Yes, rotating buildings are a definite no. But what's to say they can't completely create a new unicorn, only create it facing the opposite direction. No need to use the existing code at all, except for artistic reference.