• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restorations and blueprints

LisaMV

YES PLEASE - same question! I have lots of things can can only be upgraded with Royal Restorations, which I could make in my Magic Academy, but only with #$%! blueprints! (pardon my language, but it is quite frustrating)

This round-robin torture has 0.000001% explanation in the wiki. All you smarties out there that are always so helpful = help please!
:oops:
PS I know I was so very uncool to write out RR MA BP in longhand, but all those initials are so awful for beginners, most of whom have not even run into them much.

Deleted User - 1599294

Blueprints are only available through opening the 10th chest in the tournament. RR Spells are also gained in the tournament, 1 each in chests 4, 6, 8, 9 and 10. RR spells crafted in the MA will take diamonds as a substitute for a blueprint (300 diamonds = 1 blueprint).

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
To expand on the above responses:
These items are available as rewards in the Fellowship tournament chests. One Royal Restoration spell is awarded in the 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, and 10th chests. The Blueprint is awarded in the 10th chest.
Some history:
For years, blueprints were in the 10th chest and the only use for them was upgrading magic houses and workshops. Long-term players who did not have those buildings, but were in Fellowships that achieved 10 chests regularly had no way to use them. Players asked for alternate uses for blueprints as well as a way to upgrade event buildings to current chapter for a long time and finally one day, royal restoration spells were born. Originally they were going to replace blueprints, but their paying customers hit the proverbial roof as they weren't able to work out an exchange rate that didn't devalue the existing inventory of blueprints in the eyes of folks who had predominantly magic cities (and had spent a ton of real life money for them). So, they left the blueprints as they are, added the 5 spells to the FS chests, and created a way to convert the blueprints into spells via crafting in the Magic Academy.
My opinion:
I'm okay with the way they implemented the spells without changing the blueprints. Both these rewards have only ever been available from group effort in the tournaments and tournament participation should be encouraged as far as I'm concerned. What better incentive than offering rewards that are not available anywhere else that are also valued by the great majority of players? As far as leaving the blueprints alone: The players who purchase all those magic houses, workshops, etc to create a premium city make it possible for the rest of us to play for free or at a significantly reduced rate for those of us who spend a more modest amount of real money. I'm okay with keeping those folks happy, lol!