• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restorations

DeletedUser24223

Where do we get these royal restorations from? Im going to guess we have to craft them...but are there other ways to obtain them? Thanks! :)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Where do you guys think is the best place to use Royal Restorations?

That is incredibly town specific and will depend on what event buildings you have and what characteristics (Population, mana, seeds, etc) your town needs. Or whether you like the look of a building and want to keep its stats current.

The one thing I suggest or practice myself is I don't like to use them on items I can craft (assuming you don't have a massive supply of them). I use them on items that are harder to get or are particularly good per square for a stat that I want. Other items I am inclined to craft again or replace with new event buildings (events are pretty common)

Another way to get them is to wait for one of the Royal Restoration recipes to show up in the crafting pane of the Magic Academy, and then spend Diamonds to stand in place of the required Blueprint(s).

Thanks to spire collecting diamonds for that purpose is a little easier and predictable to factor into your planning.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It also depends on quantities. Someone who gets 2-4 every week will have different criteria than someone who gets one or two a month.

AtaguS

There are 1 or 2 very old event buildings that no longer have enough culture or population to justify keeping around...but I absolutely love the look of them in my city and thought they were particularly well designed. I use my restorations on those.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Like @Mykan said, that is really going to depend on your playing style and what chapter you are up to and what event buildings you have. But there is one exception that is fairly specific. If you are in chapter 11, Halflings, check your mana-producing event buildings, because some of them change from mana to seed production when upgraded to chapter 11+, and that will greatly help you moving forward.

KarlD

You might consider upgrading some evolving buildings. Some of them you may never sell so might as well get the most out of the space they occupy. There are also some set buildings you might want to upgrade. You don't have to upgrade the entire set. Some buildings are mostly there to increase the bonuses of other buildings that you really care about that might be worth upgrading. If I'm thinking of upgrading culture buildings I will divide the amount of culture I will gain by upgrading by the number of RR spells needed to upgrade the building. I will typically upgrade the building(s) that give the most culture or pop per RR spell.

Finn Razelle

Another way to get them is to wait for one of the Royal Restoration recipes to show up in the crafting pane of the Magic Academy, and then spend Diamonds to stand in place of the required Blueprint(s).

...Can't believe I never thought of this! Glad to know there's hope yet for those evolving buildings I acquired in the very early chapters of the game!