• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restorations

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The best building to use RR's on is the one that will do you the most good if you upgrade it. What the most good is, depends on your play style and needs. If you need population and have a good population building you can upgrade for 1,000 population boost, that could be good unless you had a better population building that would give you 1100 pop boost when upgraded. Ditto for everything else. It's good if it helps and best if it helps the most.

AJ

Huntjack1

The best building to use RR's on is the one that will do you the most good if you upgrade it. What the most good is, depends on your play style and needs. If you need population and have a good population building you can upgrade for 1,000 population boost, that could be good unless you had a better population building that would give you 1100 pop boost when upgraded. Ditto for everything else. It's good if it helps and best if it helps the most.

AJ
THANKS

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Huntjack1 I prefer to use them on my evolving buildings, because they can't be replaced so it pays to keep them up to date. Plus they normally give you a substantial increase in production when upgraded. I rarely use them on generic culture buildings or population/culture combo buildings. Simply because buildings like this are offered in every event. It is easier to just win a higher level building in a new event, tear down the outdated one, and put the new one in its place. Similarly, if you use Grounds of the Orc Strategist and Vallarian Valor, I would not recommend using RRs on them either. Simply craft a newer one in the Magic Academy and replace the outdated one.

hvariidh gwendrot

a nice use for RR spells is during events if you have small cul/pop bldgs like rainbow cage or unicorn (as example not mandatory to use these 2) you can use 1 or 2 rr spells to upgrade them to the next level for an upgrade a bldg quest and it takes 10 seconds and no shape changes