• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RR spells devalued??

Buttrflwr

I noticed that my Royal Restoration spells now only give back THIRTY spell fragments, instead of the 200+ they used to give back. Is this a bug, or intentional nerfing?

Kekune

Looks like I'd get 40 fragments for disenchanting one. Never have, though, so can't comment on what it was worth before.

Did this happen recently, or when they adjusted the cost/value of event buildings in the crafter a few updates back?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Same as @Kekune here; guessing we both have lvl 5 MA's that should account for the difference between the 30 & 40 SF's. But I also never looked at what they were worth in SF's before reading this post...

DeletedUser25004

I do remember them paying back more than they do now. and yes it was around 200. so i guess its an intentional nerf. seems like an odd bug to me.

Buttrflwr

It was fairly recently. And yes, MA lvl does determine the discrepancy in 30 to 40. I just find it odd that something I spent bp to make is suddenly majorly nerfed with NO notice or even mention. 30 to 40 sf is ridiculous compared to what it cost to craft, or even gain. Typical Inno.