• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Salutations fellow Elvenarians !

DeletedUser3821

A warm hello to all of you from Wyldaeval. I happened upon this lovely game whilst browsing my fb and thought I'd give it a go. Can't say I've actively played anything since Mafia/Vampire Wars and Farmville a few years ago, but my memory needs a boost in learning and remembering new things...so here I am. Please be patient with me as I'm not a youngster, lol. In the spirit of having a good time, I'm looking forward to learning more about the game and meeting a few new people. Pleased to "meet" you! :D

DeletedUser3833

Hello Wyldaeval, I'm also new and have just left Farmville for this, my second on-line game. Hope you are doing well.

DeletedUser1474

A warm hello to all of you from Wyldaeval. I happened upon this lovely game whilst browsing my fb and thought I'd give it a go. Can't say I've actively played anything since Mafia/Vampire Wars and Farmville a few years ago, but my memory needs a boost in learning and remembering new things...so here I am. Please be patient with me as I'm not a youngster, lol. In the spirit of having a good time, I'm looking forward to learning more about the game and meeting a few new people. Pleased to "meet" you! :D
COME JOIN MY FELLOWSHIP CATZ IN KHELONARR