• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scout Quest

Nimitz69

Regarding the event, twice now I've received a quest that says Scout Provinces. - 0/1. Each time I have started a scout on the world map and it didn't work to fulfill the quest. So I finished a province on the world map and that didn't work either . It's probably something obvious, but what am I missing?

Gkyr

Chef
So...if it takes you over 2 days to finish scouting a province, best wait until the event locks into one-a-day mode then start the scout that many hours before the quest with the Scout Provinces pops up.
There are too many quest-fulfillment uncertainties for most folks to be able to finish a scouting quest on the nose during the successive-quest period.

Last edited: