• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

scouting and the wastelands

Huor

it's so sad to have to waste scouting into the wastelands to maintain balance. would be nice at least if the scouts were free. lol

Attachments

• sad-scout.jpg
    sad-scout.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 47

Huor

I was moved a long time ago. this is it for me. it it is very active to my east/south east. I'm just up in the very north west corner of the map. I do a lot of trading for folks around me that can't see each other. they probably wonder how much material does this fool have. lol. I just hate having to waste scouting into the dead zone. nothing has ever grown there. the odd and end city I see out in the corn fields are probably sent (or left) there to die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kadhrin

One of my cities has a very lopsided neighborhood that I am now slowly evening out.
Another city is developing a lopsided neighborhood.
The third had a lopsided neighborhood, and is now on the opposite edge of that world.