• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scouting on the world

DeletedUser

this morning (PST) I reviewed around my discovered world and most would take 130K coins and I had one still at 72 K so I clicked that one to scout.
I then looked at my coins and where I had 159 K after starting the scout I noticed I had 29K. Why I looked am unsure, but seems the last couple of mornings doing a scouting I seemed to be having more coins removed when I scouted

Wren

I also was wondering how to remove a credit card registered with my account. I prefer if doing a diamonds buy as a 1 time event each time

DeletedUser51

If you would like to remove the credit card information stored for your account, you can do the following -

1. Click on the payment method you are using
2. Click on the 'gear-like' wheel which will appear at the top of the payment window
3. Click on the delete button which you should see in that window

As for the scouting costs, you would need to submit a ticket to support so that we can look in to your account, as we can not discuss specific account information on the forum.