• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sea Castle is looking for active players

tonyak

Sea Castle on US1 Arendyll is looking for 5 people to join our fellowship.

I started this FS from scratch a few months ago because I wanted to build a friendly drama free place for players who love the game. I started the FS at rank 589 and we are now (drum roll please) at rank 271 so the FS is growing quickly. Our ultimate goal is to reach the top 100.

We are looking for active players who can do neighborly help visits at least 3 or more times a week. Most of us are daily players so if you are a daily player, this would be a great place for you.

We like to do tourneys and FA but it is entirely voluntary. We do encourage participation so that everyone gets to share in the prizes. In the latest FA, we ranked at #41 which was pretty good for a holiday weekend.

We also have a couple Ancient Wonder rotation threads that are available if you are looking to level up your AWs.

We are a friendly active group. Some of us are chatty, some are not. There is usually always a conversation happening if you want to chat.

My username there is tonyak. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Attachments

• sc271.jpg
    sc271.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 52