• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

search 4 diamonds

mdt2333

hi dear guys,,,
I'm really new to elvenar and I found out that the diamond is very necessary for improving the city... so how can I earn it without paying, because I can not use any paying methods,
so please guide me to earn diamonds.
thank you

Dew Spinner

HI mdt2333, you can earn diamonds in the Spire of Eternity once it is unlocked in Chapter 3 and in the Magic Academy under the crafting section there is a Mystery Object chest that has a chance of winning Diamonds when you collect enough Vision Vapor to open it. Also In the Spire you can win a building called a Genie that offers a chance to win Diamonds from it. Right now a quest event is running where one of the prizes is a building called The Goddess of Wishes which offers a chance of winning Diamonds. Also there are some Storyline Quests that offer Diamond but not many.

Deleted User - 1599294

I found out that the diamond is very necessary for improving the city
This is not a true statement. Diamonds are not needed to progress your city, just a lot of patience. And if patience is a really weak point for you, there are time boosters and magic spells that will increase the production of goods needed. Tournament play is a great place to get relics for your boosted factories and magic spells to increase production of goods and supplies.

Iyapo1

I'm really new to elvenar and I found out that the diamond is very necessary for improving the city
I am with @alainemk this is not true.
Diamonds will speed things up and make it easier but you dont need them.

@Dew Spinner gave you a comprehensive list of how to get diamonds in game. I am just adding information to that.

The Magic Academy(MA) that you build in your city has a mystical object in it(golden chest in a crystal ball). There is a chance to win 500 diamonds in every other chest. To open the chest you need to craft things in the MA.
To craft often you need to climb the spire as high as possible to win combining catalysts (CCs) and spell fragments.
You will also need to participate in tournaments in order to get relics that you can turn into CCs in the MA. :)

Your ability to earn diamonds in your city will be pretty limited until you get into chapter 3.
So, while you wait...go to YouTube and search "minmax gamer spire". Pick out the three videos that suit your chapter(early game) and playstyle(catering or fighting). That way when the spire opens to you, you will be ready.

The amount of diamonds you win in the spire itself is dependent upon how many fellowship (FS) rewards are unlocked. When you look at a FS overview you will see a blue banner that says Spire of Eternity Trophies.
Bronze means they unlocked the 50 diamond FS chest.
Silver means they unlocked the 50 diamond and the 75 diamond FS chests
Gold means they unlocked the 50, 75, and 150 diamond FS chests.

In order to get the FS diamonds you have to reach the FS chest and it resets every week.
There are also several chances to win diamond prizes in the spire.

Again, you dont need diamonds but they are very nice. Good luck!

Aritra

And to add to @Dew Spinner, @alainemk, and @Iyapo1 ....
In later chapters, you get a couple hundred just for entering the gate to the next chapter.
Not sure which chapter that begins (or how long/if every after that), but you also have that to look forward to.

Gath Of Baal

A few other ways to get diamonds to add onto the list already discussed by other is:

1) Forum contests
2) Once in a blue blue moon when you log into the game you might receive up to 700 diamonds
3) Verifying your email with the forum
4) Exiting a guest race chapter then again when you enter a new one
5) Social media give aways or contests

Diamonds are shareable amongst all your cities, so any diamonds earned in any city in any world on your accounts can be used in any city on any world, so the more cities you play the faster your diamonds can grow

edeba

Maybe 1 a day for a week or two then 2 per day then 3 per day to the final log in bonus of 5 diamonds on day 30. For a total of... 50?
For a streak I mean- if you miss a day back down to 1 again.
That's a good idea. Way better then blocking events with the one quest per day thing... I really like the freedom of just getting events done and over with.

Aritra

That's a good idea. Way better then blocking events with the one quest per day thing... I really like the freedom of just getting events done and over with.
What does improving diamond acquisition have to do with event daily schedule? Did I miss the seque somewhere?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I meant as a whole separate log in bonus thing. This wouldn't effect the locking of event quests at one per day- I actually think that's a really good change they will never alter as it keep players in the event for more then 48h.

GlamDoll

to chime in with others...I made 110 diamonds today, doing ALL of Spire (I also had to use 25 for a guess on one encounter that was 'special'.)...