• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Searchfoo isn't working well for me

kctanzen

I can't seem to find a post giving the time that the Spire poofs from existence for the week.

Seems I have spawned a chest higher up, behind a couple of locked gates, and am needing to determine if I need to use timers to open gates in front of it or if I can just wait it out.

Any time zone works for me, I can do the conversion to my local area (US Central time).

Thanks very much.

Arayla

No idea where to find it by doing a search either, but in-game it shows that it will end in 3:05, which is 4pm EST.

kctanzen

Thanks much -- how did you find that?
I couldn't even find a timer on it in game, like with adventures, crafting / manufacturing challenges, etc.

Arayla

On the browser and on mobile, it is in the Spire, just to the left of the words “Srire of Eternity” at the top.

kctanzen

Thank you -- I just noticed that when I logged in this afternoon.
Hadn't seen it before :)

And on a side note ---- (subject to change based on future reward possibilities) ... I got the last piece I needed for the full library set from the last boss, 10 minutes before this week expired! So no more farming upper levels for me!