• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seasons Blessings chests

StarLoad

Does anyone know or have a link to info that describes the possible contents of the Blessings chests. I will get there this afternoon and prefer to be prepared

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am not sure how you are to them already, as you should still be about 10 stages away from the bonus chests, even having completed every single task through today's, unless you have spent a bunch of money on the Season.

StarLoad

I am not sure how you are to them already, as you should still be about 10 stages away from the bonus chests, even having completed every single task through today's, unless you have spent a bunch of money on the Season.
Yes, I bought some upfront with an offer and used 3000 to get the Season Pass. And yes I have completed every task but 1 that I sent away as I won't play with the cauldron.