• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seed Decay

EyeScream

Usually I am able to see seed decay if I hover over the seeds that are needed to upgrade the Main Hall. However, at later chapters I just cannot find any place specifically that shows me the time to the next decay. I was wondering if maybe they could put that as part of the hover for the trade center? This way you can always have one place to go that shows you when the next decay will occur.

If there is another place I can check that I am unaware of please let me know.. thanks so much

EyeScream

thanks for that information but I would still like to know where I can see the time to decay and how much I am losing. This would be nice to see, since I don't bother trading sentient goods till I need them. What this means is that the other non sentient produced goods get down to like 9, but my sentient goods decay. When I need something for research or otherwise then I trade to get what I need at that moment. I guess I can assume that I have until 4am each day to make sure I have paid for whatever I need in sentient goods.. It would just be nice to have ONE location where I can see when the decay will happen and what I am going to lose. Thanks though for the information

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
thanks for that information but I would still like to know where I can see the time to decay and how much I am losing. This would be nice to see, since I don't bother trading sentient goods till I need them. What this means is that the other non sentient produced goods get down to like 9, but my sentient goods decay. When I need something for research or otherwise then I trade to get what I need at that moment. I guess I can assume that I have until 4am each day to make sure I have paid for whatever I need in sentient goods.. It would just be nice to have ONE location where I can see when the decay will happen and what I am going to lose. Thanks though for the information

Once you are in chapter 12 and have sentient goods in your inventory, you will be able to see the decay time just by looking at them in your main hall, but before then, when you have only mana and seeds, the easiest place to look is in the upgrade tab of any building that needs either mana or seeds for the next level. Mousing over that will show the decay time and how much you will lose to decay.

EyeScream

so there is no place to go in the event that there are no buildings that require seed for upgrade. Hence my request that there be once place (suggestion trader) where I can go and see the decay rate and time when decay will take place on my seed. This is my request, to have one location where I can see the decay rate and when it will happen if in the event I don't have a sunset tavern as a ancient wonder in my city. The trader is the best option to add that little information that says: decay rate, time until decay. This would be great

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So there is no place to go in the event that there are no buildings that require seed for upgrade.

Exactly. If you have zero buildings that need seeds or mana for the next level, then there are zero places anywhere in your city to see the decay rate, amount, and time of decay. Even the Wonders that reduce the decay rate do not tell you these things, which could be a good place to put it also. And yes, this has been a complaint since chapter 9, and mana, were first added to the game years ago. Now, I cannot remember the last time I saw anything for this in the Ideas forum, so you could try a new one and see what happens.

EyeScream

what a great conversation on the forums.. I have a great response and a lead to a place that might get something accomplished.. Thanks so much for such great answers to my questions. This really is a great thread, with purpose. I know nothing might change but it was great to talk with someone with information and no trolls for once.. Thanks so much.. I will submit over there.. Consider this closed..

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Thanks so much.. I will submit over there..
Excellent!
Like @Enevhar Aldarion I haven't seen anything about this go through the Formal Ideas and Suggestions Process here. Reviewing that link (to the 'read before posting' pinned thread) before initiating the suggestion may save you editing time later as you try to polish it for the formal vote required to move it beyond us just talking amongst ourselves.