• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking new fellowship - intermittant player

• Thread starter DeletedUser6647
  • Start date

DeletedUser6647

So my last fellowship pretty much died, I haven't seen anything from remaining members for weeks.
The issue? I work full time AND go to school full time, so I get maybe 15 minutes of gameplay a week.
Anyone willing to host a player like me in their fellowship?

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
most fs want people who will visit members a certain number of times a week
also, most like people to be active traders
so if you literally only play fifteen minutes a week, the majority of fs will not find you very attractive
however
if you browse the fs list and look at their description
there are some out there who say they have no rules
that'd be what you are looking for

DeletedUser6688

So my last fellowship pretty much died, I haven't seen anything from remaining members for weeks.
The issue? I work full time AND go to school full time, so I get maybe 15 minutes of gameplay a week.
Anyone willing to host a player like me in their fellowship?
Savoir Faire Felyndral is my Fellowship and I would gladly have you. As long as I know ahead of time why rounds are sporadic....all good! Come join us!

DeletedUser3807

Of Elves and Men is active and friendly. We have some members who have stopped playing entirely, so we are willing to take on intermittent players to replace them. Check us out!