• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selecting Multiple Workshops and Manufacturing

DeletedUser19277

It would be beneficial to be able to select multiple Workshops or Goods Manufacturing Shops at a time in order to set a build order (5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, etc.). Currently you must select each individual Workshop and select a build option then repeat for each one. Same with Goods Manufacturing. Allowing the selection of multiple shops then assigning a build order would ease the workload on a player.

Thanks,
AreaSera

HJK84

You can use your keyboard. Click on 1 WS, then press 1 to 6, depending on which supply you want to make.
You can check the Wiki for info, not all buildings have this options.

Military, Manus, WS, MA, etc.

Your idea Imo. won't be easy to implement :(

DeletedUser19277

I dunno. Maybe. Just saying it would be a handy improvement.

DeletedUser5521

You can use your keyboard. Click on 1 WS, then press 1 to 6, depending on which supply you want to make.
I have never seen how this method is considered easier or a short cut? For me, my mouse is already there to click on the building and bring up the production screen, so why is it easier to take my hand off my mouse to put it on my keyboard to press a # key, then put it back on the mouse to click on the next WS, move hand back to keyboard, back to the mouse...repeat...repeat...repeat...? Sounds exhausting! And if you say "No, no, you have one hand on your mouse and your OTHER hand on the keyboard." I would have to reply "Well that's definitely out because then I would have to put down my glass of wine..." :eek::oops::p:D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser19277

I agree. You can drag across Workshops, Manufacturing Shops and Residences to collect items. Just thought if you could drag across them somehow to select them it would be easier to assign a build to them. By all means, DO NOT spill your wine. :)

DeletedUser8946

Personally, I have one hand on the keyboard and one hand on the mouse, so I get the workshops set on 3 hrs as soon as it pops up. It's a bit faster, but to each their own. :p

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have never seen how this method is considered easier or a short cut?
I was right there with you until an FA where I had 100 WS making beverages...By the time I got all of them set just using the mouse, the first ones were starting to come up as finished, lol! (exaggerating a bit there, but you get the idea). So, I tried the hot key thing and it was so much faster! I actually had time for a couple sips of wine before collecting/cycling through the quests again! Then they made collecting them on mobile much faster than browser, so now it's really cumbersome: log off browser, log into mobile, collect badges. Log off mobile, log into browser, set productions w/ hot keys...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Aramina
aram.jpg